Revenge💜

"What the fuck is this Clara! You call it coffee! It's shit!" Sarang yelled and threw the cup across the obsidian tiles. Her mood was already ruined, that bastard Jae-Sun can't even perform a normal task, All he had to do is take Jimin away, What's so hard about it? Why everyone keeps getting into her and Jungkook's love story, Even Jisang said that he never loved Jungkook then why the hell he was looking at his pictures yesterday? Everyone is bitch nowadays.

"Please forgive me, madam, I will get you a new one."

"Turn on the TV for me and fuck off." The woman bowed and switched on the huge screen, flashing her face, She jerked up can't believe the words pricking her ears.

".....That's not even it, Park Sarang was also involved in a hit-and-run of a woman named Seon-ah age 35, The woman died on spot and it can be seen clearly on the CCTV which was hidden from the public's eye." Sarang went pale, Those things can't be real, Her scandals can't be on TV! She hid all of this with millions of wons, She fed the authorities! She is pure.

"She has trafficked many young children 2 years ago, and before that, she was also a major suspect in a murder case, And once again witnesses were silenced, but we are speaking with proof today." She raged, and her whole body trembled, what she was saying can't be true, no one is at home, not Appa, not Jisang, Not Eomma, She was all alone and it all felt like a betrayal.

She jerked up her phone and dialled Appa.

"I saw the news honey, you don't have to worry okay...I will do something..."

"You can't do anything! You can't fucking solve it now it's on the TV it's everywhere!" Sarang cried.

Clara came running in along with uniformed police, Sarang's phone dropped on the tile as he stared at them. Don't know how to react or what to do.

"Park Sarang...You are under arrest." Sarang went numb, all of this can't be true, her secrets can't be out like that, She is Park Sarang! No one can arrest her.

"Who are you to arrest me!? Do you know who I am?!" She screamed above her lungs causing the officer to smirk.

"I didn't know before, But now I know you very well, You better cooperate or I will shoot you right here."

I will kill whoever did this to me! I am Park Sarang! I deserve all the good things in the world! No one can put me in jail!

The lady officer dragged her hand and yanked her outside the mansion. While she just glared at them with teary eyes.

I will get back here
----------------------

"What are you doing Jihoon!? My daughter is getting arrested and you are enjoying it here!!!" Mrs Park slammed the newspaper on his face as he flinched in his armchair.

"So what do you want me to do!? Go back there so Jae-Sun kills me! And I saved you okay, She refused to come with us!" Jihoon threw the paper away, Was it his fault that his dear daughter didn't listen to him? He hardly managed to save himself from that serial killer bastard.

"She is your daughter! Do you even care about her!?"

"Yes! She is my daughter and for her I did everything! But I'm not going back when Jae-Sun is on loose...I just hope he has taken Jimin back."

"I can't fucking believe this!"

"Where is Ji-Sang?"
----------------------------

Jungkook was in his office with Jimin, and yes they saw the news, Jimin was a bit sad about it, His whole life he lived with a bloody cruel murderer, But the knock on the door interrupted them as a tall man got inside.

"Jeon Jungkook, You might know me...I'm Park Sae-Hyuk." Jungkook flinched with his sudden entrance, And of course, he knew the face very well, He was head of the defence department, Also the one that exposed Sarang this morning.

"I should have informed you before, but I'm happy you didn't get into the trap."

"What are you saying?"

"Ji-Sang never loved you, this investment and marriage was all the drama to cause Golden Closet a huge loss..." Jimin numbed since yesterday he was getting those shocking words, life around him felt like a lie, he just took Jungkook's hand caressing it with his thumb, He wanted to comfort him, but in the end, his family caused him this pain.

"I-I am S-Sorry Jungkook, my f-family caused-" Jungkook shushed him with his finger.

"You didn't Jimin, You don't have to say anything."

"SaeHyuk, why are you telling me all this now?" Jungkook asked the taller man, with sun-kissed skin and dark hair, The man gave a sad smile.

"Because I might not live now."

"What? Are they threatening you?" Jimin bursted, He was pissed at his family, he was so pissed.

Never did he think that he could be a part of a family like this, they pretended to be like saints.

"Jeon Jimin, You don't have to be sorry for me...I was never going to tell you that Jimin, But you are not the son of Park Jihoon, but his brother Park Jihyun." Jimin trembled, What was going on with his life, He can't handle that much, He can't understand anything. Jungkook's hand travelled through his waist calming him down.

"W-Where are they?"

"They died Jimin, They loved you so much...They always did." Tracks of tears traced his cheeks, His lip trembled as he let out a choked sob. Jungkook turned and hugged him tight caressing his hair.

"It's okay Jimin, It will be okay I promise," Jungkook whispered in his ear, so many things happened, but he hugged him tighter, feeling the wetness on his shoulder.

"H-How u-unlucky I-I am J-Jungkook...I didn't e-even get to k-know them."

"But I can tell you a lot about them Jimin." Jimin turned back and faced Saehyuk with teary eyes.

"H-How do y-you know them?" Saehyuk sighed, but he wanted to say this before he died, He just want someone to remember him, and visit his grave. He was all alone all past years.

"I'm your stepbrother Jimin."

To be continued💜❤
Vote ✅
Comment💜❤
Share❤💜