Calm Before Storm💜

"Tae? Was my food that bad? Jimin literally ran to the bathroom and puked it out..." Jungkook sulked on the phone, Too scared to taste his creation, It was Salted-Peppered chicken and rice towered above it then his special cheese and mayo dip spiralled over rice, too experimental but he can't help, his curiosity gets him.

"Where is he right now?"

"Well I followed him and he locked the door, won't let me in...I can only hear shuffles inside the bathroom and I know he is not good." Jungkook bit his lower lip, feeling dejected that he couldn't even serve good food to his husband.

"Can you calm down? Maybe he is just not feeling well...Why don't you take him to a doctor."

"What could have happened to him? I'm scared Tae!" The door clicked open and Jungkook cancelled the call and looked at Jimin with concerned filled eyes, and caressed his cheeks lightly.

"Are you okay?"

"I am okay, I might have a bad stomach... it's fine Jungkook-ah." Jimin pressed his palm and locked it between his smaller ones, But Jungkook's brows were still furrowed. He lost Ji-Sang, He can't lose Jimin too, The younger looked weak, He was not good and he knew. He had a headache yesterday, Then he was not eating much at the party, He was not okay.

"We are going to Doctor."

"No! Kook, I'm completely fine."

"You don't look fine to me, Change your clothes and we are leaving now." Jungkook grabbed out a fresh pair of casuals and then the car key, kissed his forehead and dashed outside, leaving Jimin standing like deer in headlights.

Aish! He and his overprotective ass!

Jimin rolled his eyes and clutched the clothes he took out for him, It was Jungkook's pair oversized and smelled like him.

Here goes nothing.
---------------------------------

The whitewashed building screamed silence and eeriness, The distanced laughs and screams echoed through the tiled walls, The staff just roamed around, no one would leave his son alone for once. Even his money couldn't save his only son. How pathetic was a father who couldn't hide his son's deeds?

Doctor Yoon sauntered towards his way and sat beside him on a metallic chair.

"How much more?"

"Choi Jae-Sun is getting better, But I don't think he is safe to be out...He might hurt anyone." Yoon said and He swallowed those words like pills, rolling bitter over his whole body.

The stench of chlorine made him dizzy, This place made him dizzy. How his son lives here, The one who lived like a prince, If he would have just done what he said, If he just gave him all the love. Maybe he wouldn't have ended up here.

"So now you will decide what to do with my son! Who are you huh? I can ruin this whole hospital in one night and you would die like a rat in here!" He blared and Yoon just gulped.

"Fine...2 months, I will let your son out."

"You held him here for 3 years you bastard!"

"He killed f-five people in this span...Another w-word and this secret are out." Yoon stuttered, as his sentence ended with a roar of laughter, He laughed like a maniac.

"And what about all the money you took from me! Don't forget you covered it for me, You are also going down with me." He grabbed his collar and felt Yoon's tears tracing down his cheeks. His body trembled in the powerful hold as he jerked him away his heart rammed in his chest.

"2 months...And My son would be walking out in the world."
------------------------------------------

"Well, your husband is perfectly fine." The doctor smiled wide, while Jimin glared at Jungkook from the bed.

"No, he is not! Look at him...He looks so weak."

"About that, Yes he does look weak, Are you skipping meals, Mr Jeon," Doctor asked Jimin who just blinked, He won't lie, He does it sometimes, He doesn't want to look overweight to Jungkook. And besides, It's okay to skip meals right, He used to do that before too.

"Well Jimin, You won't be skipping meals for now since it's not good for your condition."

"What condition!? Is my husband okay?" Jungkook panicked, looking for Doctor's reply but the latter just smiled, He was their family doctor but Jungkook was not understanding what was so funny about Jiminie's condition.

"You are going be parents." The doctor said and both of their souls left the body, The nurse came in and called Doctor out while Jungkook just looked at Jimin who was still processing. Jungkook just jerked up and engulfed Jimin in a tight hug keep kissing his head as tears traced down Jimin's eyes.

"Thank you Jiminah, You made me the happiest man alive." Jungkook cupped his cheeks and removed his tears, mouthed 'Why are you crying?' then pecked his lips.

"I'm s-scared J-Jungkook...H-How would I t-take care of my baby?"

"Just like you take care of me, You are perfect Jimin, Our baby would be luckiest to have Appa like you." Jungkook wiped the tears leaving his eyes and fondled his hair.

"Promise me one thing Jungkook...Never leave us." Jimin said with pure eyes and Jungkook can't resist as he captured those lips in a soft kiss.

"Why would I leave you two you Pabo!" Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook resting his cheeks on broad shoulders. As much as being a parent intimidated him, He wanted to be one, Always had a dream that one day someone will call him appa, And then he had the most supportive figure in his life, Jungkook, In this short time he started trusting him more than anyone. He trusted him the most.

If he stayed with him nothing could harm him and his baby.

The phone rang breaking their hug, Jungkook took it, An unknown number glued to the screen, He picked it up and pressed it on his ear.

A low breath then a too familiar voice.

"Hello Kookie, It's me..." And all the happiness swiped out of his face, replaced by a frown. He just declined the call and took Jimin's hand and kissed it.

"Who was it?"

"No one."
===========================

Vote ✅
Comment ❤💜
Share❤💜

Saranghe❤💜