Changes💜

Jungkook can't help it anymore, Park Jimin is being important to him, it's been four days, and He still can't forget the day at the amusement Park, He would hug the bunny plushie until he falls into a deep slumber, Stare at him through CCTV's as he was adorned in outfits, Every look of him was enough, His breath would stop. Modelling with him was more fun, He would have to hide his urge to hold his hands and brush off his hair.

"Jungkookie, I made a new friend in the department," Jimin said when they were off to the fifth floor, Jungkook didn't know what to feel about it. Jimin has a friend, what type of friend? What are his intentions?

"Oh really? Can I know the name?" Jungkook scratched his nape, Why he was being nosy? Why he was even asking that? Jimin can make friends and they have nothing like common couples have. It's just...It stung.

"Lee Tae-min is the leader of the design department, and he offered me a coffee today." Jimin smiled, and Jungkook poked his tongue on his cheek.

"Oh...But I had planned for you and me to meet Jin Hyung." Jungkook lied confidently, Jimin's eyes went wide, He was dying to meet his hyung and on top of it, he wants to discuss the new things he learned and some secret things as well.

"Really?! You will take me there?"

"You think I'm lying...But we can't as you and Taemin are going for coffee." Jungkook faked the sweetest smile, constantly biting his inner jaw, Ji-Sang had friends too, but it didn't affect him that much Ji-Sang was too touchy and clingy towards his friends. Jungkook never minded it.

Why I'm behaving like a bitch rn?

"No! Tae-Min hyung can wait, I will excuse him." Jimin gazed with hopeful eyes, waiting for that nod, that confirmation. Jungkook's palm touched his cheek, warmness buzzed like an electric current reverberated inside him. He fondled it gently, then with a swipe of his finger, he brushed off Jimin's hair interrupting his vision. Jimin blushed under his touch.

"You must be missing him" Jungkook's voice got deeper, He removed his hands, still lingering with the softness of his cheek. His scent of strawberries and chocolate.

"Y-Yes I'm missing him, We haven't talked for a while."

"Okay, Let's go after today's runway session." The elevator opened and Jimin whirled out, Leaving Jungkook behind, didn't even wave back at him as the elevator door went shut, He placed his hands on his cheek, they were super hot.

"Ohhhhh Jiminie! Why you are blushing? Did he spanked that ass?" The blush on his cheeks got darker.

"Hyung!"

"Well, you can't blame me, Look at that ass." Jimin hid his face, covering his eyes in the way, He might get sick from blushing too much.
------------------------
"Sir, The runway is in two days, The collection is already so hyped up, I think it will be all sold out in the blink."

"Any other updates?" Jungkook said smiling, Busy looking at Jimin through CCTV, even the assistant was shocked, A day before Jungkook Sir just told her Good Morning. Which was new, He was extra smiley all the time.

"Jikook is trending, Concept photos have shocked everyone, Jimin-ssi became the hot topic now since he was never out in public."

"Ok great, Good work Rebecca." Assistant stunned again, She bowed and left and Jungkook went busy with his goal. But every time Jimin talked to that Tae-min guy, Jungkook would look away from the footage. He can't see it. Tae-min was being too touchy to his husband.
-------------------
They both drove to Kim Mansion, Embellished by decency, a charcoal-coloured mansion, with wall-sized tinted glass windows with a glistening pool. A splash was heard even on the outside. They both get in, Jungkook already asked Namjoon on the phone earlier, He wasn't used to visiting people's houses, so it was awkward for him, Namjoon always had been a good friend, but it was the second time he was visiting this place.

Jimin leapt and hugged Jin Hyung's naked torso dripped water, He was just out of the pool, and Namjoon casually savouring pina colada on his beachy couch. Jungkook was not even surprised they had a bartender at home. He was not a big fan of many workers working in his house.

He loved his privacy.

"Jiminie, How are you love?"

"I'm good Hyung! I missed you so much." Jimin can't wipe his toothy smile, Jin was happy to see it, Jimin was always a smiley person, but Jin could tell which one was genuine.

"Me too, Let's get inside and Namjoon and Jungkook can talk about their business." Jin dragged him inside and Jungkook settled on the couch in front of Namjoon, Who had a welcoming smile on his face.

"Well, you never visit me much...I had to force you before too."

"What changed now?" Namjoon took another sip.

"You know I don't like to interact much hyung, It's just because of Jimin."

"Okay okay, got it champ...you came here because of your husband and not because of me."

Namjoon leaned in, a cocky grin plastered his lips deepening his dimples.

"You guys made up?"

"Yeah, we are going pretty well actually and I came to realize that, I was just being childish...I don't feel anything for Ji-Sang anymore...I don't know how can I move on that fast."

"You know Ji-Sang was not the one for you Kook, He was so different from you...It might offend you but I never liked him."

"Hyung..."

"It's just my opinion, I have worked with him..was a Co-Author of his book, we did researches and wrote best-seller non-fiction...He was hardly tolerable for me." Jungkook fisted the couch's fabric, Why Namjoon was saying all of those things? Whatever Ji-Sang did, It doesn't mean you can say anything about him without knowing him. He was a nice person, a kind soul, He did charity and visited hospitals, He made him food and elevated his mood.

For him, he was all the good things, But Namjoon didn't have any good comments about him...He was not someone who judged others.

"But anyway...Tell me about Jimin."

"Jimin? What about him?"

"How he is to you?"

"He is nice, I think we are back like before, He makes me feel good, Makes me smile too...And his smile is really pretty, I don't know why I'm saying this, But I think he has become my habit now...I fear that what if he leaves too" Jungkook looked down, His eyes moistening, What he was feeling now was incontrollable, This time was really good but he doesn't wanna feel good before it hurt bad feeling good, This happiness won't live for more. It was a point when He was scared to lose Jimin too.

Namjoon grabbed his hands, warming them up, He felt Jungkook's veins pulsating under his hands. His friend was falling for Jimin but he didn't know it yet. Namjoon just smiled again.

"Jimin won't leave you Jungkook, He needs you."

To be continued....
Vote ✅
Comment 💜

Saranghae❤❤❤❤