You are Mine 💜

Jungkook fumed, Many things happened under his nose, He only took 30 minutes to talk with Kim Seok-Jin and all of this happened behind his back. Seeing Jimin numb and cold with tears tracing their face and a painful frown, Jungkook's heart leapt out of his chest many arrows pierced his heart. He found out something, He can't see Jimin in pain. He wiped those tears gently and carried him in bridal style, Cameras flashed again fueling his anger.

Who the fuck called them in here!?

He strutted through the Design department, and Jin came blocking his walk, gazing concernedly at his dongsaeng.

"Leave it to me, I will take care of him."

"He is fucking my responsibility! Move." Jungkook roared and pushed Jin away heading straight to the elevator, He had no time to question how it happened, all the staff gazed at him whispering to each other.

Jungkook dashed to the ground floor and settled Jimin gently in the front seat caressing his cheeks.

"How it happened Jiminah?" He mumbled and took the driver's seat the engine roared and they drove away.

All this while Jungkook's hand clasped Jimin's gently, caressing it. Thoughts processed, Why Jin was alarming him, What could harm Jimin?

I will take care of you Jiminah, I will protect you from everyone.
---------------------------

He waited outside, The hospitals always frightened him, the stench of chlorine and screeches of mops along with blinding white lights. They won't let him meet Jimin, He can just see him laying inside like sleeping beauty, He won't lie, He would stare at him in his sleep, Sneaking into his room and covering him under duvets. Jimin was the cutest when he was sleeping.

Kim SeokJin came running, Gasping for breath.

"How is my dong-saeng?"

"He had a panic attack, Doctors said he will be fine...Can you tell me how it happened? Is that usual?" Jungkook questioned, He knows nothing about Jimin, How the younger used to live, His sad and happy moments were never known, He never shared and Jungkook never asked and now he was regretting.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, But that interview was live coverage and getting viral at the moment."

"What interview Jin? I never conducted or commanded any interview and even if I did Jimin is my husband, I won't let him answer those reporters alone, Who ordered it!? In my fucking company?" Jungkook blared, What the hell was going on in his company?

Jungkook abruptly took out his phone and searched the video, His anger shot, He saw how Jimin was trembling and how he told them to stop.

"I-I can't...I can't...please stop this." Jungkook clenched his fists, he never had an urge to kill someone that bad, But right now He wanted to snap Sarang into half, How dare she get in his company and set Jimin up like that!? His nails dug into his skin as Jimin thudded on the floor. He smashed the phone hard into the wall in front and Seok Jin flinched beside him.

"What your sister is doing in my damn Company!" Jin gulped, and Jungkook burned, despite knowing everything that bitch set Jimin up.

"She is jealous okay? I am not involved in it...Jimin has weaknesses and she used them to make herself feel strong."

"What weakness?"

"Jimin has dyslexia." Jin looked down, He felt ashamed, Jimin should not have been treated like that, Jungkook froze, Why didn't he know that? He had a sudden urge to protect him more. Know him more and hug him tight, never leave him. Emotions drowned him hard. He never felt it, He never felt Jealousy, But he did it with Jimin, Tae-min was hardly in the company now, He never felt an urge to protect someone but he did now, Jimin was making him vulnerable.

"Sorry that we hid it from you...Jimin is not perfect like Ji-Sang..."

"For fuck sake! Stop comparing Jimin to Ji-Sang!!! I don't wanna hear that name I hate him!" Jungkook grabbed Seok-Jin's collar whose eyes widened like a saucepan

"Aish! You are scary." Jin pushed him and he sat beside him. Guilt cascaded on him, He should have known, Should have asked, should have avoided what happened today, and Could've stopped this meeting.

"Get that video down for me." He looked straight into Seok-Jin's eyes.

Jin just nodded.

The nurse came out of the room.

"The patient is awake, You can meet him now."
--------------------------------
Inside the room was ghost-quiet, Jimin mindlessly stared outside, Gazing at the light shower of rain strangling his sniffles. It was an end now. He knew its an end. Why would Jungkook even keep him now, He would know everything, He can't even read and didn't even receive a normal education as others did, He was just a total failure who didn't deserve any love.

Jimin's heart stung, The thought of Jungkook leaving him ate him up alive. Only Jin Hyung knows how much he started liking the older, Living without Jungkook...Even the thought was biting his every muscle.

The door creaked open, and Jimin refused to meet his eyes with Jungkook, He can't, after embarrassing Jungkook in front of all those designers and reporters, He won't be surprised if Jungkook plans to divorce...Jungkook will divorce him.

He flinched as warm touch caressed his hands and then held them lightly like his hand was made of glass.

"I-I'm sorry J-Jungkook." Jimin finally met his eyes with him, who sat beside his bed, Eyes had nothing but purity and concern. Jimin hiccupped, He was helpless, tears formed in his eyes but didn't make it to his cheeks, Jungkook wiped them.

"Pabo."

"Huh?"

"You are a Pabo Jiminie, Why are you saying sorry?" Jungkook fondled his cheeks, Warm fingers played with his soft skin.

"I ruined it...I-I won't h-hate you f-for leaving me Jungkook, You can leave me." Jimin looked down sniffling, He choked on words, Every word was like a needle pinning his skin and then stinging his flesh.

"I won't leave you! Why are you being like this?" Jungkook cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look up his eyes, they were filled with tears threatening to fall at any moment.

"W-Why?" Jimin stuttered

"Because you are mine, Jimin." He said softly engulfing him in a soft hug and nuzzling his neck, Jimin melted in his hug and hugged him back, letting his tears wet his shoulder.

"Mine."

To be Continued...💜❤
Please please please Vote ✅

Borahae Everyone❤💜