Friends💜

Jimin's jaw touched the floor, The great Jeon Jungkook just said sorry. Giddiness tickled his stomach, it was nice hearing a sorry. Whenever someone would say something bad to him sorry was the last thing Jimin expected. Jungkook was sweating hard, an adorable unconscious pout on his lips.

Why he is so cute here?

"You are late though." Jimin teased, a smirk danced on his lips, Jungkook visibly gulped scratching his nape.

"I..."

"It's okay Jungkookie, I get it, You were angry and you said things you didn't mean, so it's fine." Jimin flashed and Jungkook smiled a little. Doe's eyes shone bright and his cheeks were not pale anymore, Happiness made him more good-looking.

"So...We are friends now?" Jungkook asked. He strolled closer, Jimin can scent his orange blossom cologne brushing his nose with a faint blush rising on his cheek.

He smells nice.

"Not like that Jeon, we will go somewhere, I am taking you on a friendly date, Will you come with me." Jungkook nodded.

"So you are kidnapping me during working hours."

"You are the boss Jungkookie!" Jimin grabbed his huge hand, which was too big to hold in his small hands, so he went for his index finger instead, wrapping his tiny palm around it.

Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness, Younger was sure very cute, making him a friend is not a bad choice.
-------------------------

"Seriously Jimin? An amusement park?" Jimin's eyes shone with colourful lights reflecting through the carousel and Ferris wheel, his gaze jumped every corner of the massive park, stalls, lights and games. He was a baby that would prance at every ride and stall. Jungkook was amused at his behaviour, He looked pretty under the lights.

"You don't know how it feels Jungkookie, I have never been here it's my dream place," Jimin said gazing deep into Jungkook's eyes. Jimin's eyes were so different. They were a pool of green encircled by brown, His pupils dilated and his iris bordered by the thick black line.

"You... have never been here?" Jungkook was stunned at his statement, Ji-Sang always talked about how they spent their childhood in amusement parks and would travel often, Many memories and his favourite roller coaster. Jimin was their sibling too.

"Yeah, It's my first time here...Hyung told me it's super fun." Jimin gazed back at Jungkook, He was smiling wide and looked like someone who won a lottery ticket.

"You are joking, right?"

"No, I'm not! Let's try this ride." Jimin pointed at hell drop And dragged Jungkook to the ticket booth. It was weird, Why Jimin had never gone to an amusement Park before? He doesn't know anything about him...He never got to know him. They got seats, and as the ride raised slowly, Jimin got pale.

"Kookie, it's so high, can we get down, I don't have a good feeling abt it"

"Jimin-ssi, we can't." Jungkook giggled at his scared face, a pout decorated his plump lips. The ride braked and fell at high speed, Jimin's soul just left up here, He screamed and clenched Jungkook's hand, who was not affected at all. Jimin's legs were rubber, How can a cute-looking ride can be that scary!? Jungkook dragged him onto the bench nearby.

"We can try a different ride now." Jungkook sat beside him, and Jimin shook his head.

"I don't trust this place now!" Jimin put a hand on his rapidly beating heart.

"You okay?"

"No... let's just sit here." Jungkook took out his handkerchief and wiped his forehead soaked with sweat. "Jiminah, you are such a baby."

"I'm not a baby...Im not used to it." Jimin excused.

"Then should we try rides that are not scary?" Jimin pondered, If he should trust Jungkook's word or not, Since he was not even moving in the ride and nor was he screaming, He was just smiling. He gotta be some psychopath.  Maybe he is too brave.

"Okay," Jimin said.

They rode a teacup ride and then a carousel, Jungkook was forced to join him while all the kids gave them weird looks. Jungkook won't lie, he was enjoying it, then Jimin bought him a bunny plush which was pink and had fluffy ears.

"You look like that bunny Jungkook," Jimin said as he handed him a small bunny plush. Jungkook played with his ear and smiled. He has never smiled that much.

"Even though I shouldn't give you a gift I still did." Jimin pouted.

"What did I do?"

"You laughed at me when I fell while eating cotton candy! What was so funny about me falling!" Jimin sulked.

"But it looked pretty dramatic, You fell and your cotton candy protected your head." Jungkook ruffled his dark hair.

"Well, it didn't! It died flat in the way."

"But I also got you the new one, and I also scared the kids who laughed at you."

"That was bad by the way." Jimin held his hand as they walked out of the Park, Jungkook can say he was not sad about Ji-Sang anymore, Ji-Sang left, and the way he left was insulting enough. He felt free after a long time. He received his first plushie gift. Even when he was a child all he received were video games or expensive clothing. It felt fresh, Jimin was like fresh air.
--------------------------------
"Why you didn't stop the wedding? You know that It was a sudden change of Jimin."

"You know why I didn't Namjoon...I have to protect him." Jin sipped his juice, He was not even in contact with Jimin, It would be better if Jimin and Jungkook just settle down.

"And you can't find anything better than that?"

"I told you I haven't told Ji-Sang to run away, Nor I told appa to marry Jimin and him...It just happened, But stopping it would have caused more bad things."

"You think Choi would stay away? It's almost time." Namjoon sighed, Marrying Jimin to Jungkook was not a good decision according to him, it would cause a huge fight as Choi gets involved, and Mr Park played with everyone. And of course, Jungkook won't protect Jimin from this, He doesn't even love him.

"Then should I tell Jungkook everything? So that he will leave Jimin before Choi even gets involved."

"No! Do you think he is saved at Park Mansion?" Jin explained, Even if he uses all his power he can't, he doesn't have it in his hands

"Let's just stay as it is... I don't think we can do anything to save him anyways."

To be continued!
Vote please ✅
Comment down belowww

Saranghe💜💜💜💜