Secrets💜

Jimin panicked, He was clueless and just stared at the face of Hoseok who stood right in front of him, everything was happening too fast bullets fired and penetrated the couch, Hoseok hugged Jimin from the back dragging him towards the hallway, another hand holding Taehyung Tightly, while Yoongi took out his revolver and ducked down the couch.

"Jimin calm down I'm with you, Hoseok whispered in his ears as they dashed downstairs, and ended up in an isolated room, with nothing just a small flickering lamp hanging from the ceiling, some cartons and a mouldy mattress. Jimin trembled as he heard many shots, while Hoseok banged the steel door and caught his breath.

"Y-Yoongi, Yoongi Hyung is upstairs, I-I can't leave him." Jimin shivered as tears left his eyes, He ran to the door, he has to save him, Yoongi always loved him, and sacrificed for him, times when Jimin was locked in a cell and had no food, Yoongi gave up on his appetite and bring him his food. And now when yoongi needs him.

How can he be so selfish?

Taehyung snatched his hands and made him sit on the mattress, looking at him with pleading eyes, Taehyung's hands were cold and his skin was pale, He never saw him that scared.

"Jimin...You are not going anywhere."

"I can't leave H-Hyung." Jimin sniffled, Tae brushed off his hair and caressed his cheeks.

"And you think you going up there will save him!? You are not alone Jimin! You are carrying another life with you! So shut up and let us think something." Taehyung bursted and Jimin gulped and curled in a ball, He never needed Jungkook that much in his life and now he was not here, bullets fired continuously and worse scenarios creating in his mind.

A hand rubbed his shoulder, and Hoseok sat beside him, Tae was just roaming to and fro, but Hoseok was calm and composed....oddly comforting.

"Listen Jiminie, You know that your Yoongi Hyung is too strong right? He also has a weapon, all we have to do is wait." Hoseok massaged his shoulders and Jimin sighed, He missed Jungkook now, He missed him too much.

His stomach rumbled, The basement has no food at all, Not even water, He just hoped that those bad people just go away, He doesn't want to see any blood, but by the screams, he knew he will see it.

"Do you have your phone Hobi?" Taehyung asked and Hoseok just shook his head.  Taehyung already felt guilty for shouting at him, He was here to protect Jimin but he shouldn't have bursted on him.

"I'm sorry Jiminah, I just panicked and shouted at you."

"It's okay Tae Tae." Jimin forced a weak smile, The shots were silent now, but then the steel door rapped, and Jimin flinched.

"Jimin I know you are in here!" A familiar voice screeched and Jimin backed away, sticking on the wall, His teacher, whose voice used to be sweet and melodious, never screamed at him, even when he made mistakes.

Taehyung gestured for him to not make any voice. The door banged, again and again, paced his heartbeat, A loud growl and someone hit the door with full force. The rusty lock at the door loosened and Jimin's heart twinged.

"I will take you away from here Jimin! I won't let you suffer anymore!" The man behind the door cried and Jimin was too shocked to even react, his head pulsated.

Suddenly the door unlocked and Choi entered with teary eyes and a smirk playing on his lips, he looked at Jimin lovingly but Tae covered him up, standing in front of him like a wall.

"Back away Asshole!" Tae scowled and the man jerked him away but got a punch square on his face, Taehyung jumped over his big frame pushing him on the floor but got a hard slap across his cheek which jolted Jimin up.

"If you hurt him I will kill you Choi Jae Sun!" Jimin shouted and the man left Tae, backing away from him. He stood up facing Jimin, Hoseok intervened but got stopped by Jimin's gesture. It was too much, How can his teacher just get inside his house and threaten and hurt everyone?

"Jiminie, I'm here to take you, didn't I promise that I will save you..."

"Shut up! I don't need your protection! I don't need you, and I hate you very much!!!" Jimin screamed for the first time, no one has ever seen him like that, Even Choi was shocked by his tone, His voice made him shudder and started crying.

"You love me..."

"I never did! I don't love you, and If you tried to hurt anyone or Jungkook I won't ever forgive you!"

"Jimin..."

"Who helped you? Tell me the name." Jimin spoke in a husky voice, grabbed his collar dug his nails painfully deep into the man's skin, and winced.

"Your siblings..."

"Of course they did! I can't fucking trust my family now..."

"Everything will be okay Jimin, once we are back to America...I will make you love me." Choi pleaded and tried to take hold of his shoulder but Jimin pushed him away and scoffed, the man in front of him has some delusions, he is crying and at the other moment, he is killing people.

"Go back where you came from, I don't need you." The distant sirens wailed and footsteps tapped on the rough floor, many uninformed people crammed inside, surprising everyone. Two policemen grabbed Choi's arms and forced them into handcuffs.

"Jeon Jimin, we need to talk." Yoongi came back from behind, unharmed, standing so ever confidently. A slight cut on his forehead.

"Hyung!" Jimin rushed and hugged him tightly. Yoongi hugged him back and showed him something that froze his mind, A card that had yoongi's photo.

"Im Min Yoongi, Secret agent of the FBI."

To be continued❤💜
Vote ✅
Comment❤💜
Share❤💜

Saranghe❤💜

This story is ending soon

Not many chapters left, I hope you enjoy this journey with me