Contract💜

Jungkook's golden Closet what roaring high in the sky, magnificent and breaming with workers, He saw Jimin from the glass pane, he was drawing something on the paper then some girl came smiling and pressed a muffin on his lips and just when Jimin came to bite it the girl snatched it back, then she did it again and Jimin was pouting while she chuckled. How dare she made my Jimin sad like that, What he has done to anyone!? Why everyone treats him like this? He controlled his expressions, he just wanted to go and hurt the bitch real bad and snatch Jimin away. But there is a method for doing certain things.

He didn't want to talk to Jungkook, He just wanted to kill the guy and have Jimin back. He just wanted Jimin...But then Jimin got happily married to Jungkook. That's all the Park told.

Why Jiminah? Why did you do that to me? I thought you loved me, the way you cared the way you looked with those eyes.

He got in the elevator, darting straight to the office, and he found some handsome guy sitting on an armchair admiring Jimin's design.

"Jimin drew it, I can tell by the choice of colours and textures and guess he is too happy to use those bright colours now." He scoffed, He used to admire Jimin's work, He taught him all of it.

"Excuse me? Who are you!?"

"Choi Jaesun, nice to meet you Jungkook but there is something you should see." He said and slammed a contract on the table, Jungkook's expression turned sour in an instant.

"So, can I meet my fiance now?"

"Sit here, What's all this?" Jungkook pointed to the chair and Jae just sat, So now he has to explain some motherf*cker who calls himself the husband of Park Jimin.

"Well, Jungkook-ssi you see, 7 years ago when Jimin was 12, He was exempted from his school and then I became his homeschool teacher."

"And I got super attached to him..."

"You see...I keep the things I like." Jungkook glared at his comments and Jae smirked, Sudden urge to hurt Jungkook erupted in his skin, He just wanted to ruin his perfect face, No one should look better than him, Jimin can only like one person and that is him.

"My husband is not fucking object!" Jungkook roared and Jae's smile went wider.

"Exactly Jungkook! He is not some object! He is my Jimin only mine! Not some object that you can fuck around with, I won't let anyone else treat him like an object." His cheeks buzzed with hotness, and he could feel redness on his cheek just by his outburst, Jungkook was too perfect for his liking and no one could be perfect in Jimin's eyes only him, Choi Jae-Sun. Jungkook massaged his temples and gazed back at CCTV where Jimin was smiling while talking to Hoseok.

"Look, I get that you love Jimin and all...But he is married and carrying my baby."

"He what!?"

"Yes, Mr Jae whatever you are! Park Jimin is my husband and he is happy with me, just leave him alone."

"I purchased him from Parks! I spent my fortune!" Jae reddened, his hands trembling as he clenched his fists on a glass table.

"Then buy someone else bitch, He is taken! And ask fucking Parks about it not me!" Jungkook spat and Jae just stood up stumbling and left the building. He saw someone else come out too, the same girl who was teasing his Jimin.

"Hey! Are you Jimin's friend? Can we grab a coffee...please don't refuse." The girl hesitated first then nodded eventually. Girls are easy to kill, He just charmed them with his looks. But he just wanted to vent out his rage...Appa...Appa would be angry with him, But what was his fault? He was angry too, it was like his life was taken and someone scraped his wounds with sandpaper.

"Oppa? Where we are going?"

"To a very special coffee shop, so close to my heart." Jae smiled.
-----------------------------

Jungkook engulfed him like a koala, nuzzled his neck and kissed his ear lobe, The embrace was too tight, Jungkook was too clingy today.

"Kookie! What happened to you? Why you are being extra sweet?"

"I love you Jiminie," Jungkook said pecking his lips as they both fumbled in sheets, Jimin blushed, Didn't expect the sudden confession. But then Jimin leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you too Jungkook, Now tell me what's bothering you?" Jungkook's eyes widened, How did even Jimin know what he was thinking, He didn't want to talk about the Jae-Sun guy, He trusted Jimin too much for that...And that guy was some obsessed shit but then he saw Park Jihoon's signature too right on the stamp paper, it was a legal contract.

"Who is Jae-Sun?" Jungkook asked, And Jimin smiled, Is it true? Jimin loved him?

"He was my teacher Jungkookie, a very good teacher, His family background was too high, he didn't require any job but still he did teaching because it was his passion," Jimin explained and Jungkook sighed.

"Were you close to him?"

"I was close to him, He was my elder and loved me like his own child, He always understood my problems and bought me gifts." Jungkook took a deep breath, Because Jimin didn't even know what happened behind his back, He didn't know how his life was sold in price, If Jungkook wouldn't have been in his life, This life would be truly different from what it is now.

"How old was he?"

"I once asked him, since he was like my friend too, He was 37 when I was 12 I can say he was a very experienced and nice teacher, But why you are talking about him Jungkook? How did you find out about him? He is long gone, Appa said he lives in Canada now." Jungkook counted the age, So that man was 44 but looked young for his age. How can Park even sell him to that oldie! And that man was a pedo, Ogling at 12-year-old like that!? Jungkook's blood boiled.

Fuck you Park Jihoon! Why do you even exist??

"I was not going to tell you Jimin, But your Parents sold you to him for a price...Your teacher has romantic feelings for you."

To be continued❤💜
Vote ✅
Comment
Share

Saranghe💜❤