Business Deal💜

Dear Jungkook,

When you read this letter, I might have left already, Im sorry to ruin this for you kook, I do love you very much, And I know that you will just forgive me for leaving today. I had no choice Jungkook-ah, I didn't want this wedding, I agreed to this because I was forced, Bound by a business deal. I loved you but as a great friend, nothing else. My heart is already taken by someone else, She is a commoner but we love each other very much. I dont think I will ever step back to my position, I dont want you to wait for me. Just move on, it will be best for both of us.

Your Love,
Park Ji-Sang.

After reading this, his whole body froze, He believed this feeling, this connection, His whole relationship was a lie, Those kisses and hugs were a lie, those confessions were a lie, Jisang was never in love with him, He loved someone else. He can't hear anything, Tear streamed down mercilessly, A warm hand caressed his back. It was too much to handle, too much to bear, emotions were like a snake coiling him tight and there was no escape.

"We will give you Jimin." He balled his fists, The moment he will step down he will be blasted by million questions, Suspecting gazes, and The newspaper would be filled with rubbish about him, It was his first ever project since he stepped into his Father's business.

I am a fucking failure!  Why would Ji-Sang love me? I'm a failure!

He fell in love with Ji-Sang, It was pure love, and It became a business later, merging the two best clothing brands in South Korea, Naming the collection on their ship name 'Jikook'.

It will cause a major loss, both emotionally and financially. Thoughts rattled his brain as he crumpled the letter. He might be selfish for saying it.

"I will marry Jimin." He said it. And everything became silent as ever.
----------------------
Jimin's Pov

How can someone be that selfish? How can he just say yes because of the business deal, Jimin shivered on the peach velvet seat and gazed at his features in the mirror. His eyes were teary and his lips were glossed, glazed by some expensive lipgloss. Sarang noona rubbed the blush on his face, giving his cheek a natural pink tone. A nail scraped his cheek and he winced.

"Stop crying."

"I don't want to Noona, please stop this." Eyes blurring his vision, He pleaded but she just rolled her eyes and grabbed a tissue scratching it under his eyes, His skin burned.

"Ah!"

"I said fucking stop crying! Your ugly ass can't be any luckier! I can't believe he is giving you that much money you bitch!" She smacked down the brush holder and Jimin flinched.

"Get down, We are waiting." She just dashed out, and banged the door shut, Jimin's heartbeat quickened. He just stood and tried to stop his tears, His undereye was all red, a nail scratch visible on his cheek. He just covered it with concealer.

Why can't I smile? If I dont smile, Everyone will hate me. Jimin forced a smile, His eyes still looked painful.

  You are just a disappointment Jimin! You can't even fake a smile.

Jimin smiled again and walked downstairs, Guests were peering at him. A slender arm grabbed his hand. It was her mom, smiling so wide like nothing happened, Taehyung, Jin, Sarang, Appa...Even Jungkook.

It would have never been possible if  Ji-Sang and Jungkook's relationship was not hidden from the public, I would have never been forced to do all this.

All smiling, for a moment he felt like they were smiling on his fate, making fun of him. Jimin meet his eyes with yoongi, the only one who gave him an apologetic look, He just looked straight. Jungkook gave him a welcoming smile and winked.

How can he act like that?

How can he act as if nothing happened? How can he not burst into tears?

How can he even see someone else wearing that wedding suit, walking through the aisle?

Cameras flashed upon his face, His hands pooling badly, and his legs were trembling real bad. Suddenly Jungkook's large hand grabbed his smaller ones, so gentle and warm, buzzing in his hold, He stared at those doe eyes. Now he can see the pain they held, He still smiled. Jimin felt that it was for him, He was shy under his deep gaze.

"You are looking pretty Jimin," Taehyung said, His words sounded genuine. The vows began, He just repeated them mindlessly. But then the moment came.

"You may kiss the groom." Jimin's heart lurched at those words. He stepped back, The last thing he wanted was to get kissed by his brother's lover, He was never been kissed let alone loved by anyone. Today his mother touched him after a very long time, someone called him pretty, Someone took his picture, He thought he was too ugly to be in front of the camera, That's what Sarang always said.

Jungkook grabbed his hands tight, He looked straight into his eyes like he knew what was going on in his head. Then a soft peck lingered on his cheek, right beside his lips. Jimin was taken aback, He was thankful that Jungkook didn't do it.

Claps echoed in the pretty backyard. He was in the spotlight. He is Mr Jeon now.

"Don't disappoint me again, Jimin." His dad whispered in his ear and he just gulped down his saliva.

New life.

--------------------------
He was in front of Jungkook's Bangalow, It was smaller than theirs. But elegant. White bricked walls and an extended lawn, filled with roses, Jisang's Favourite. And white oil-painted gazebo and swing. He wanted to take a swing but then He felt Taehyung's hand on his shoulder.

"After what happened back there, I dont even wanna talk nicely to you Jimin."

"Tae..."

"Just wanna warn you, Jungkook is a very emotional person, Ji-Sang leaving like this was a shock to him...His behaviour won't be good for you." Jimin sighed, He was punished for a crime his brother did, Why does he always have to get targeted by everyone's frustration, Why does only he have to tolerate all this hate, Why Him? Why always him?

"Taehyung-ah! Can I at least know what's my fault?" Taehyung stayed silent, and Jimin teared up, everything was so overwhelming like he was falling into a deep pit hole, wanting to hit the hard floor, because he feared the dark and wanted to just feel the pain for once and die.

"Someone has to pay..." He said and turned away, His Black Mercedes roared, leaving him with many servants that bowed in front of him.

He didn't even know where is Jungkook, Just walked straight in, followed by a trail of black-suited workers.

"Welcome Master."

Wow Jimin, you are a Master now...Great.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks for reading Chapter twooo❤

Vote ✅
And
Comment💜