Sorry Doesn't Fix💜

He whisked inside the elevator, and once again Jungkook left early today as well, it was the fifth day, and Jungkook was giving him the silent treatment, He never answers, He is zoned out all the time, But seeing Jungkook cry in the night was breaking him apart, Jungkook is not someone who shows his emotions just like that, He was pushed through the limit left at the wedding Altar, This shock was enough for him, What else he could expect from him anyways.

Jungkook fell in love and trusted the wrong person.

He stifled in the corner as more people rushed inside the elevator, he shoved his hands deep in his pocket. Strangers startled him every time.

The elevator stopped on the 5th-floor design department, He scanned the table where Tae and Hoseok were sipping coffee. Hoseok was not even blinking while Tae was talking about something.

He only trusted them here, everyone else was scary and smiled all the time. Most of them try to get close and offer their hands. No one ever did that and it was weird.

"Jiminie! Have a seat." Hoseok patted the seat beside them.

"Hello, Hyung."

"You heard the news Jimin?" Taehyung beamed.

"What news?"

"We are getting you on a fashion runway!! And of course, you will model." Jimin's eyes popped out, heart sank to his gut. What kind of sorcery is going on!!!!

"No Hyung! I have never done that and I have no experience..."

"Shush Minnie, that's why we called experts to train you." Hoseok and Taehyung raised their eyebrows while Jimin sat quiet, My clumsy ass would surely fall on the runway.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"What you did Jungkook?" Namjoon stared straight into his eyes, Jungkook gulped, Namjoon won't judge him or scold him, He always helped out but right now he looked dangerous, jaw stiff as rock.

"I called him ugly." Jungkook looked down, he was already ashamed of himself, Jimin was only being nice calling him ugly was a bitchy move by him. He was not that person, He was not like this.

"Do you find him ugly?"

"No, I don't, He is not ugly at all...I did that out of my frustration and his food tasted exactly like Ji-Sang..."

"That's a lame excuse Jungkook" Namjoon sterned.

"What Ji-Sang did has nothing to do with Jimin, Why can't you just accept Jimin?" Jungkook bit his lower lip, He can't solve the puzzle in his mind, Can't forget Ji-Sang, He was the one for him, He was so perfect and so beautiful.

He left me because I was worthless, I was not good enough for him, He didn't love me, Why would anyone else love me?

"What if I accept Jimin? Where is the guarantee he wouldn't leave me as Ji-Sang did?" Namjoon was stunned, Jungkook was hurting and can't trust anyone after this betrayal. He is not wrong but punishing Jimin for Jisang's crime is cruel.

"That man married you without any intentions Jungkook, If that's new for you, it's new for him too...Im not saying to start acting like a couple, but at least be friends like you were before." Namjoon stated, His every word looping in his mind, He was right.

"What's the first step?"

"Say sorry to him you jerk! And treat him nice." Namjoon ruffled his hair patting his cheeks, and Jungkook smiled receiving affection from his hyung, It had been a time since he last smiled.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

He gave puppy eyes to tall noona and the muscled guy, they were scanning him, Was he being judged?, Noona didn't look Korean and she had striking blue hair she looked so cool and the muscled guy had a lip ring. These people were kinda cool for him to talk let alone look at them.

"Noona...I don't want to do the modelling, My appa said I'm not made for it in fact Im a huge disappointment I can't even walk straight how could you trust me to do the catwalk!" Jimin blabbed and Noona poked her nail gently under his chin facing him up.

"You are pretty enough, I won't recommend plastic surgery."

"Huh?"

"We will begin right away and if you complained once again I will yank you out of the building," Noona smirked and Jimin gulped.

Is that a death threat?

Firm footsteps stopped their conversation, Jungkook stood stern their eyes met for a second but Jimin looked away. Scary Noona and a Muscled man bowed in front of him.

"I hope I haven't disturbed the session, Fiona."

"Yes, you did." Noona rolled her eyes, She is pretty informal with kookie.

Do they know each other?

"Can I steal my husband?" Jimin's eyes widened he blinked them again and again.

Is he calling me his husband now? I thought we were not even on talking terms.

"Aww...He is all yours, Take care of my baby." Fiona pinched Jimin's cheek and Jungkook grabbed his hands dragging him, somewhere, He paced, Aish! Can he slow down, I have small legs here.

"Where are we going Jungkook?"

"You will know." They got in the elevator, He wouldn't even look in his direction, expressionless, But he was sweating, hands folded.

"Are we going to get food?" Jimin waited for a reply but Jungkook didn't even move his pupils. He is just frozen there. The elevator opened and he dragged him again. He won't lie but Jungkookie's hands are super warm and big, But he walks too fast.

Jimin almost stumbled.

The employees at the desk gave him raised eyebrows, one even winked.

What the hell do they think we are gonna do?

They both ended up in a huge ass office, that Jimin had never seen before. His footsteps echoed on the wooden floor.

"Your employees are very dirty-minded," Jimin said blankly and Jungkook suppressed a chuckle.

"Why you drag me here? I thought we were ignoring each other." Jimin rolled his eyes, It was irritating him, that man dragged him to the other floor and now he refused to talk. And he keeps staring. Jimin's eyes moved to the table with a beautiful yellow marigold bouquet.

"You received flowers? Who is giving you flowers? Don't they know you are married?" Jungkook grabbed the bouquet and passed it to him, Jimin was confused.

"They are for you."

"F-For me?" Jimin took a hold of the fresh scented bouquet, the wrap was still wet and scented sweet and floral. A smile formed on Jimin's lips.

"Who gave it? Jin hyung? Yoongi hyung?."

"Aren't you gonna say something?" Jimin blinked.

"Aish! It's hard for me!" Jungkook pinched his forehead. He gave flowers, why saying sorry is required here, can't Jimin just read his eyes, He is sorry, but does he have to say it too?

"I bought you a bouquet, I thought you gonna love it."

"Really? But why?"

Fuck it!

"I'm sorry Jiminah."

Will my sorry fix anything? It was me who used to say sorry doesn't fix.

To be continued!
Please please please vote! 💜💜💜

I will be very thankful because that's the only thing that motivates me to write❤❤❤

Vote ✅

Saranghae💜