Do you Like me?💜

Sarang was officially banned from the company, Parks complained and that bitch whined for hours outside his company but who cares, Today was a meet and greet, a cheer party right before the iconic fashion runway for the Jikook collection. He was not a good fan of all his friends, sometimes it was just a formal meeting with a bunch of rich kids linked with the fashion world, Specially Gong-soo, That man was too open for him, Always doing things Jungkook hated but he has to bear him, All this time Gong-soo helped him a lot too. The classic brown table sputtered with an appetizing aroma, Wagyu steak, and tall glasses of merlot with cottage cheese croquet. He gazed last time at the seating arrangements.

Jiminie and I can sit on the left couch. I don't care about the others, but Jimin should be right beside me.

Jungkook gleamed as he saw Jimin already walking in, He was extraordinary pleasing today. Wore natural makeup with a collared cotton shirt. Jungkook sweated. Jimin's plump ass was too visible in tight pants. And Jungkook's imagination ran wild.

"Wahhhh!!!! It all looks tasty." Jimin ogled the table. People started entering swarming the room. And Jungkook leapt to the couch he saved for him and Jimin.

"Jimin...Here." He patted and Jimin walked forward but stopped in tracks as one huge hand encircled his waist. His heart skipped many beats as he looked up to the handsome man with a charming toothy smile. Jungkook fisted couch leather leaving cruel white marks on the black couch. How dare he touch him.

"Not today Jimin, you are sitting with me." Gong-soo winked and Jungkook was ready to throw hands on him. Jimin smiled awkwardly as Gong-soo lead the way towards the couch right beside Jungkook. Jimin stiffed in the corner. But a huge arm landed straight on his shoulders.

"So...When are you guys getting a divorce," Gong-soo said and everyone went silent, Jimin's eyes widened as he looked down. He can't even think about it now, He is too much into this relationship. Leaving Jungkook was too painful to even think about. Let alone do it.

"Don't be shy Jimin, I know the things with Ji-Sang and all the stuff, So you guys can tell me." He smiled and Jimin's heart dropped, He played with his fingers, He can't even look into Jungkook's eyes.

"We are not here to talk about it." Jungkook's voice was low and horrifying. Jimin can feel sharp eyes on him.

"Well He is such a beauty Jungkook, You can always give him to me...I will take good care of this baby." Gong-soo smiled and Jungkook lost his shit as Gong-soo's hand reached to touch Jimin's hair. Jungkook jerked up and everyone went. Jimin trembled, Jungkook's odd behaviour was making him hide and curl himself into a small ball. Jungkook stood right in front of him as he snatched his hands dragging him away. Gong-soo just smiled, loved the jealous side of him.

"Jungkook..." Jimin followed but he was scared of where he was taking him, His legs wobbling. Jungkook dragged him to the archive room and cornered him on the wall banging the door shut.

"You are scaring me..." Jimin looked up into his eyes, They were perplexed and puzzled, Jungkook gulped, what he was even doing? He was not like that, He never reacted like that. Why was he doing it right now?

But he can't stop feeling like this anymore, The more he sees him the more he craves him.

"W-What are you doing Jungkook." Jungkook leaned closer and Jimin flinched, the proximity accelerated his heart. He can scent Jungkook's musky scent felt his warm breath fanning his lips. Jimin gulped.

"I can't help it anymore Jimin," Jungkook whispered in a husky tone, Jimin could feel the words lingering on his lips as Jungkook leaned in softly and captured his lips, Jimin's leg went lifeless he melted, soft warm lips sucking his upper lips lightly, kiss screamed of gentleness and authority. Jungkook's hands travelled under his collar shirt, tracing his waist and sending shivers all through his body. Just when Jimin never wanted him to stop Jungkook backed away.

"I..."

"I should have asked, I'm sorry...I-" Jungkook's words muffled, Jimin grabbed him by the collar and slammed his lips violently into his thin ones, Jungkook reciprocated, the kiss was wet and warm lips moving in rhythm. Jungkook dominated thrusting his tongue in the hot cavern and sucking his bottom lip softly, He kissed him until he got breathless and pushed him away. Jimin went all pink, didn't know how to react. His heart was still thumping in his ribs.

"You are a good kisser Jimin-ssi," Jungkook smirked and Jimin's blush got darker.

"Jungkook...Do you like me," Jimin asked, He was not sure about anything, Jungkook had deep feelings for his brother and suddenly he caught deep feelings for Jungkook. For Jungkook this kiss might not mean anything but for Jimin this was everything. It was a dream. But why would Jungkook want someone like him? He was nothing...He was not even half good-looking as Ji-Sang.

"I do Jiminah, You don't know how much I do...It's driving me crazy." Jungkook's eyes dripped sincerity and adoration. The words keep ringing in Jimin's head, and a soft smile forms on his lips. His eyes got teary as he encircled Jungkook in a warm hug and pressed his head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Jungkook pressed a kiss on his head. Never wanting this moment to end. But they have to go back. Should he thank Gong-soo? Because of him, he got enough courage to kiss Jimin. It was still buzzing on his lips.

"Let's go back there."
-------------------------------

"I'm telling you Namjoon, He is gonna be back soon...And we can't stop him, I swear if he hurt Jimin..."

"He won't Jin, He loves him," Namjoon reassured, Jin was tensed, in a silk robe, fingers dangled a fine glass of red wine. The huge destruction was near and Namjoon was just super relaxed.

"I think we can send Yoongi back to Jimin...He needs someone to protect him and I can't trust what Jungkook would do to him..." Jin blabbed.

"Can you calm down, Can't you see it...Jungkook is falling for him too." Jin furrowed his brows.

" But he won't! After he finds out about him..."

"Love is not that easy Jin, If he loves him he won't leave him for what others did to him." Namjoon caressed his cheeks and pecked his forehead.

"But have you realized what Choi would do to him? Nothing can calm me now Namjoon...nothing can."

To be continued❤❤❤❤❤

Vote ✅
Comment

And recommend it to your jikook fellas.

Borahae Army💜💜💜💜💜