Unravelling💜

He was clueless, about what is going on around him, he knows nothing, Everything looks like a hallucination, Min Yoongi sat straight on the desk, oozing so much confidence, He used to be shy, He used to be in a corner, never talked, And now he was too different.

"Jimin, You might not know this but you were sold to Choi Jaesun when you were 12 years old." Jimin gulped, He was not liking the aura.

"Choi Jaesun is a serial killer Jimin, You know why you were expelled from your school?" Jimin shook his head, he was told because he was bullied badly in high school, The school had no space for him.

"The people who bullied you Jimin, we're ruthlessly murdered." Jimin's eyes widened, His palms sweated, he doesn't want to hear what he will say.

"Well Choi Jaesun did this, He is a high-class artist, He made some extremely horrifying-looking paintings, but then some buyers complained because of the smell in those paintings, He mixed the blood in the paintings."

"W-Why? I never wanted to hurt anyone, Why he did do that?"

"Calm down Jimin, And yes He is obsessed with you, Lee Mi-Ho, make-up artist of Golden Closet, She was missing for about three days and guess what Jimin? We found her dead body buried in a plastic back dumped in a junkyard." Tears pricked his eyes, She was so nice to him, So beautiful and so caring, He felt like he was a murderer.

Everyone died because of him.

"It's not the end to it, Jisang wanted to cause a huge loss to the golden closet, because he just envied how high they were reaching...Loving Jungkook was just a drama." Every word hit like a brick, He felt that it was just a nightmare.

"Sorry Jimin, I know it's overwhelming for you."

"I-Its okay Hyung, I n-need to know."

"Sarang...She has so many scandals, she was involved in blackmailing, hit and run, and human trafficking."

"W-What?"

"I know Jimin, This all is too much...But I think it's enough you need to know right now, We can't stress the baby okay, so calm down." Yoongi stood up and hugged him right and felt his heartbeat pounding through his chest, He was too panicked and now he regretted telling him all of that, He should have waited for some time When Jimin was not that stressed.

"Well, the good news is, Jungkookie is coming back at any moment now, I might have scared your man a bit too much-" the door banged open revealing sweaty Jungkook in a tux who jumped at Jimin engulfing him in a hard protective hug.

Jimin calmed in his embrace and felt how exhausted he was, his clammy hands and uneven breath hitting his neck. Jungkook pulled back and kissed his forehead, turning his cheeks side by side to see if there was any injury.

"I am okay Jungkookie." Jimin took his huge hands and gazed at him with adoration.

He felt that Jungkook was the only one he can trust now. He was scared of the world but with Jungkook he felt safer.

"I'm bad Jimin, I shouldn't have left you like that...What if something happened to you or her." Jungkook caressed his small bump as a tear trickled down his eyes.

"You left me with so many people to protect me! And I'm okay and the baby too...We are okay." Yoongi slipped outside the door, letting the couple have their moment as Jungkook leaned in and claimed soft lips, it was too gentle, just lips touching as Jimin fondled his face opening his lips, he bit his lower lip and swiped his tongue in. It got heated as Jungkook reciprocated. They pulled back breathless.

"I'm not leaving you both ever again...Just tell me what happened? What yoongi was saying?"

"Only thing I can say is, I trusted the wrong people."

-------------------------------

He placed all those clues on the table his targets sprawled throughout the walls pinned with red. He looked at Sarang's picture and then laughed hard.

"You thought I loved you? Oh, God! Some people dream big." He chuckled again, The fact that her high school bully forgot how he looked, He did all of this to reach her, He dated Sarang, and He used her but in the end, she thought that she was the one using him. Ridiculous.

"Well, Sarang you will love tomorrow, When you will open your eyes you will meet your end...After all those years of hurting me, do you think it's an end?"

The door knocked and his assistant got in, All of the things were neatly arranged, He had a secret team working through it.

"Hyung, We have everything settled for tomorrow, the first thing on the TV tomorrow will be her pretty face." Assistant mocked and Sae-Hyuk showed him the thumbs up. He might get killed after this, But he has so many demons to unravel, Many demons lived in the Park family itself.

But if he doesn't stay alive after this, His friend Min Yoongi would help. He promised to help.

"If I die, tell Jimin that Magenta is his property, They will try to take over it, But it's all Jimin's, was hard work of his father and it's his right...Or even better tell Jungkook to fight for it, But if I lived I will help Jimin."

"You will live! Why are you saying things like this!?" He yelled at him but Sae-hyuk just smiled.

"She won't mind taking another life, And I don't mind dying after revealing her dirty secrets."

"Then what about Jimin!? You need to help him and for that, you have to live!"

"I'm helping him with this way, I always watched him from afar, I never left him alone...I-I never saved him because I was so weak." Sae-Hyuk stuttered, He was with Jimin till mid-school, then he got admission to Savannah's High, the house of bullying.

School of riches and spoiled kids and Sarang was one of them.

"You did what you could do, and you are such a nice brother of him Sae, He can't get any better brother."

To be continued💜
Vote ✅
Comment 💜
Share💜