New World💜

Jungkook's room sprawled on wide a space with smooth ceramic tiles and an oak bed that had soft white sheets and the same coloured pillows, The walls had paintings framed, and Jimin's eyes widened peering at JK's signature underneath every piece of art.

So he is a great artist too

His heart was crushed seeing the Picture of Ji-Sang so beautifully painted, it was a black background and smudged grey in the middle and Ji-sang was all in white doing a contemporary ballet pose, every detail showed richness and passion.

He loved him so much, He can never love me the same way.

Jimin changed his white tux and plopped under the bed, curling in a ball under soft sheets, the last thing he wants is to face Jungkook. Taehyung already scared him enough. He let himself fall into a deep slumber.
---------------------------

The rays of sunshine filtered through the window, casting a soft light on him, His eyes shoot open, looking at the room, curtains screeched, and Tae stood in the corner.

"Sorry to disturb your sleep, But we have so much work to do." Taehyung adorned a black shirt and denim jeans, engulfed in a cheetah print jacket.

"Do I have to do house chores?"

I used to do that before too, It won't be hard.

"No, You are Jeon Jimin now, You have better works to do."

"What type of work?"

"I will brief you on the way to Golden Closet," He grabbed and dug into his abandoned suitcase, looking for a decent pair of formals, but he was a bit taken aback. All the clothes he found were worn out and casuals.

"You dont have any formals Jimin? You are a real son of Park's right?"

"I never bought any." Taehyung sighed and slide opened the glass door to Jungkook's closet, Took out a fresh forest green cotton collared shirt and khaki beige pants.

"Wear it, I want you downstairs in five." Jimin was still processing what was going on. He just got inside the shower and took a quick bath and changed into the formal, hung on his petite figure but didn't look bad. He still had a nail mark on his cheek.

Why does she hate me so much? I never did anything wrong to her.

He trekked downstairs, Tae flashed him a smile, It was the first time he was smiling at him. Fried bacon, Boiled eggs, Baked fish, omelette and orange juice were scattered on the mahogany dining table.

He gestured to sit and he stiffened on the seat in front of him.

Why he is smiling and staring at me?

"I'll be honest Jimin, I never liked your brother."

It's new, People are obsessed with hyung.

"Why?"

"He was so fake and materialistic, he was using my brother for all the money and Jungkook was blind enough to not notice."

"I don't think you would be like Jisang." Jimin was sure he can never be like Ji-sang, Everyone in the family reminded him daily, that he is not Jisang, He can be never like Jisang, and from an early age Jisang got extreme fame, And here he was, The camera flashes would blind him and jolt him, the feeling of being watched would tug his chest.

"I can never be like him, He is too perfect...Jungkook is too perfect." Jimin said, taking a single toast from a  porcelain plate.

"Perfect my ass! That perfect brother of yours is missing and guess what? My brother is suffering so much because of him." Taehyung knifed a piece of fish.

"Where is Jungkook?" Jimin asked, he was concerned too, whatever happened, they became good friends in less amount of time before, He was so kind to Jimin, always bought him stuff that was snatched by Ji-Sang later. he never wanted Jungkook to suffer.

"He is in the company, He stayed the whole night in his office."

"He slept in the office?"

"You think he can sleep in the office after what happened? That bastard overworked the whole night."

That's a new way of handling depression or something...

"You went there?" Jimin asked.

"Nopes, His secretary told me." The said chewing the fish.

"Kim Taehyung, I know it's pretty random, but I meant to ask you for an autograph for a long time, I have watched all your movies and I love your acting...Will you give me an autograph?" Jimin asked cutely, a smile dancing on his lips, being in the industry for a long time, he can tell it was a genuine smile. Taehyung smiled back.

"Sure."
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"What!" Jimin's eyes popped hearing all those strings of words Taehyung just spitted.

"Yes Jimin, according to the contract You, Sarang and Jungkook will model for the new collection."

"I can't! I hate cameras I...." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You will love them okay, it's different, when you're the centre of attention you feel special!" Taehyung aggressively turned around a corner.

"I never want to be the centre of attention!" Jimin pleaded, fisting Taehyung's jacket with his small hands.

"You are extremely cute right now, But you will still fucking model."

"I..."

"No Jimin, Your brother created this mess for you, you could have said no to the wedding, and people want to see you Jimin."

"But..."

"No buts, Im just thankful Jungkook never revealed Ji-Sang and his relationship but still by this new collection ship stuff. People kind of had the idea it would be Ji-Sang."

They braked in a parking slot, in front of a huge building made of glass, Jimin looked up, it was touching the sky. On the top of the building "Golden Closet" is calligraphed in antique gold.

Taehyung dragged him in, He just avoided his gaze with everyone, Everyone whispered, bowed, and one particular girl in a baby blue jumpsuit and painfully tied bun followed them.

"Welcome to the Golden Closet Mr Kim and Mr Jeon."

"What Jungkook is doing Jessica?"

"He is ready for the shoot, just toured around the set..."

"Did he like the set?"

"No sir, He wants a whole new set in about 30 minutes...workers are working but he is not in a great mood."

"Thank you, Jessica, You may leave."

So, Jungkook is a perfectionist and he loves working.

He is so similar to my Hyung.

They walked inside the elevator, Everyone was dressed so well here, and why everyone was smiling at him? He was never respected in any way and it was new. The lift doors opened up a new world, Design department, full of colours and outfits, dresses and pants covering every corner, A stylish man wearing jeans overalls popped in front of them and embraced him in a hug.

What is going on? Why did that stranger hug me

"Well Jeon Jimin-ssi, I was not expecting it, I was not expecting Parks hiding such beauty, you dont have to hide in here, Everyone knew that Ji-Sang was going to be the boss...But I guess you are prettier than him" The man pinched his cheeks and Jimin blushed.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, By the way"

"You are also handsome Hoseok Hyung." Jimin smiled coyly.

"You are just kind, Jimin-ssi, I will transform you into someone that even Jungkook would stop breathing," Hoseok smirked
----------------------------------
To be continued 💜❤
Vote❤💜
Comment❤💜
And Share the story❤💜

Saranghe💕