Birthday Surprise💜

"You see Mr Park, You have to follow the orders, as per law, Jimin has turned 20 years today and is now the legal owner of Park Residence and Magenta clothing line, along with a sports factory in Busan, Starline entertainment and A penthouse in Seoul." Park Jihoon took a deep breath, All he have to do is pay this lawyer, Pay him to just remove this will, Tamper it.

All this luxury, His lifestyle, He can't give it up for some asshole named Jimin. How can he not find out that his brother prepared this will!? That dumbass died for what? He worked for it! He murdered that shit to gain this.

"How much?"

"What? I dont get you, Mr Park."

"How much you want to hide this will?" The lawyer scoffed at his pathetic try.

"You think I don't know Jihoon? Park Jihyun was my friend, You think money can shut me up." Jihoon bit his lip hard, Jisang got into the room and looked flabbergasted.

"Tell me he is lying appa! That house is mine you are talking about! That company is mine!" Ji-Sang blared, smashing a vase on the table.

"Sorry to burst a bubble, but it was just to inform you, Jeon Jimin is already the owner of all those properties." The lawyer stated and Ji-Sang's heart fell down his gut.

"No No No! You are lying."

"I'm clearly stating the truth Jimin has already been informed, He has signed the will documents. I came here to just tell you that all the stuff you had in your house is out on the road so pick that up." Lawyer grinned, It never felt this peaceful taking the revenge of his dear friend. He always kept the eye on Jimin too, He can now finally breathe the fresh air.

"I can give you anything! I can give you half of my shares, Just get me my things back...I will make sure to provide you..." Jihoon stuttered, He might have seen his luxury lifestyle flashing right in front of his eyes.

"Everything is done Jihoon. Legally, If I was you I would beg Jimin to let me stay, But I'm pretty sure he won't keep up with you, Goodbye." The lawyer stood up and left the quiet room, He can feel the smoke coming from every person in the room. But he did the right thing.

3 years later...

Karma is a bitch, what do people get it to, Jimin was always good to everyone.

Jungkook makes sure he will be good to him always and forever.

"That's the Organization Saehyukie Hyung is funding." Jimin proudly pointed out the tall building. Yes, He was the best brother Jimin can have. Best Uncle for our son Min-Jung and the best person. If he was not there, There will not be any light.

He was the light and hope.

"And what it does Jiminie." Jungkook pinched his cheek, His other hand securely carrying Min-Jung in his arms, who was snoring lightly in his neck.

"It provides a new home to the homeless, Isn't hyung the great?" Jimin glimmered, He made huge steps towards the building, so eager to meet the people there. He also got some gifts too.

They got in and Jimin immediately embraced them in Saehyuk's arms, and then Jimin hugged a pretty woman beside her. Saehyuk's girlfriend was amazing, Just like Hyung. She was a social helper.

"Jiminah! I'm happy you came here...I wanted you to meet someone." Jimin nodded, Hyung told him that on the phone.

They trailed behind him, from the hall to smaller rooms, and there was this one room, So neat and perfect, But someone was inside there. So familiar and unfamiliar.

An old man in a wheelchair was so frail, So weak with sour expressions on his face.

"A-Appa." Jimin walked towards Park Jihoon, Who looked at him with wrinkled eyes, he was never this weak, He was never like this.