Rise And Shine💜

Jimin gazed at his reflection, He was in a royal purple blazer and crisp white shirt with a printed tie, glittered eyes and lips tinted, He never thought he would be strutting on a red carpet gliding across the cameras, He never thought that was his future, He stole Ji-Sang's place, His man, His career, His fame. Nervousness clamoured his skin but then he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, Jungkook rested his chin on the porcelain slope of Jimin's dainty neck.

"I can't stop looking at you Jimin." Jimin blushed and felt words nuzzling his neck as a small kiss nipped his skin.

"I'm nervous Jungkook."

"You don't have to! We will be walking holding hands...And you are so pretty, No one is going to take eyes off you." Jungkook peppered small kisses all over his neck, He was overwhelmed by all the affection Jungkook was giving him since yesterday.

"You haven't worn the shoes yet?" Jungkook questioned looking at Jimin's small feet.

"I was going to"

"Let me do it for you" Jungkook smiled and made his seat on a stool and gently took his feet, a warm sensation erupted in his stomach. What if it doesn't last long? What if Jungkook goes away, He doesn't think he can survive without him. But why it looks all like a dream that will snap in a second?

"Your feet are pretty."

"It's like a dream Jungkook, It's like I will wake up and you won't be there.." Jimin frowned and Jungkook stood up fondling his face.

"I won't leave you ever." Jungkook's eyes had a strange spark, like stars within the daylight, His touch had the warmth of the sun and the serenity of the moon. Everything felt unreal and overwhelming, he was falling deep and deeper. His heartbeat quickened as Jungkook placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Shall we go now Jimin?" Jimin hummed and took his hand entangling it.

It's your time to rise and shine Jimin. Before I thought of Appa's proud face, seeing his son being successful but now all I want to see is Jungkook's proud smile and his victory kiss...

I don't think a kiss is enough now.

If I succeed, I will give him my everything.

They strode from backstage, walking straight towards the runaway platform, Tae gave him a thumbs up Jungkook brushed his thumb over his hands. It was enough to boost him. Jimin and Jungkook walked like a king, Jimin gave a confident smile walking on the red carpet smoothly. Jungkook moved his hand encircling it around his waist. And that was it, walked back towards the backstage and two three models replaced their positions.

Jimin sighed in relief, He never thought he could do that. As they strode backstage Jungkook attacked his lips in a desperate kiss, a breathy moan left Jimin's lip as he nibbled his lips and then pushed his tongue into the hot cavern, burying it deep, Eating Jimin's lips like his life depended on it.  He pulled back and placed a wet kiss on his neck biting the pulsating skin, leaving a purple mark claiming him completely. He heaved back and gazed at his art.

"We are not stopping here Jungkook." Jimin played with his tie, tracing his neck to his abdomen. Feeling the stiff skin under his shirt. Jungkook gulped, If Jimin won't stop he might wake his buddy down there.

"I thought you were innocent." Jungkook chuckled as he kissed the other's forehead.

"I'm innocent! But I can't help it Jungkook." Jimin smiled with adoration. He said the truth, Even though he was scared of doing it, Scared of losing his first time, never knew how it felt and it might hurt. But with Jungkook he was willing to do anything. He was a bit fast for it, it's been only two months since their wedding. Kisses we're normal things now. He wanted to move further.

He wanted Jungkook, He doesn't care about his pleasure but he wanted to please Jungkook.

"Aish you are driving me nuts!" Jungkook exclaimed, can already feel hardness between his pants.

"You have to wait till we reach home kook," Jimin smirked, As he swivelled through the dining area for the after-party and Jungkook followed him behind a grin permanently stuck on his lips.

Well the first time in their life, Jimin felt that he was the centre of attention in the Party, everyone treated him like a king and he was too shy to accept those compliments, Jungkook casually winked at him through the crowd and he blushed about his actions.
----------------------------------
🔞 Content ahead

Just as they reached the mansion, Jimin was pinned to the wall, and Jungkook attacked his lips like a wild beast and raised his petite frame to the height and he wrapped it around his torso.

"You are fucking beautiful Jeon Jimin," Jungkook said claiming his lips again, the melody of his moans driving him insane, He cupped his cheeks thrusting his tongue deep and nipping his plump sweet lips.

Jungkook can feel his hardness poking Jimin, He picked him up in a bridal style and laid him on the bed.

"We won't do it if you don't want to Jimin." He fondled his shrivelled hair and gazed at his swollen red lips.

"I want you Jungkook...Take me." Jimin breathed as Jungkook took off his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing smooth porcelain skin with a defined waist unmarked and pure.

He smooched his skin defining his collar bone, and took off his suit in one go, He was sure what he felt for him, Jimin was one for him, Perfect for him, His world was lightened up by this angel. He jerked down his pants and played his length, a loud moan escaped Jimin's lips.

"Take me Jungkook..." Jimin said in a husky tone as Jungkook sucked his tip teasing it with his tongue and Jimin squirmed in pleasure. A finger penetrated his tight entrance and he winced, He left open-mouthed kisses tracing his torso and then his thigh as he stretched him out.

"Ah..." Jimin moaned as Jungkook hit the spot, The finger was replaced by a hard shaft slowly settling between his cheeks. A tear escaped his eyes.

"I-It hurts..." Jungkook kissed his lips softly, letting him settle through his length as he slowly moved, not to hurt the boy under him, skins lightly slapped and moans erupted in the dimly lit room. Jungkook moved at a normal pace, and Jimin looked beautiful under him. So perfect. He never felt that much pleasure with anyone. Never felt that hard for anyone. It was like an endless dream and night. They were both released at the same time and Jungkook pulled back and collapsed on Jimin who looked too exhausted. He cleaned him and they both snuggled in bed.

It was the best sleep they ever had. In arms of their lovers

To be continued❤💜
Vote❤💜
Comment❤💜
Share❤💜

Saranghe❤💜