Proposal💜

Jimin bit his lower lip and gazed at the familiar brown gate and that garden patch he took care of, Lillies and Daffodils along with scattered roses. Then he looked at Small wooden buckets filled with wildflowers hanging on the canopy shading the door. All of the memories he had with this mansion. Jungkook's hand securely wrapped around his waist while others had some gifts hidden in brown paper bags.

"Jimin, I wanted to tell it to you before...Your brother is back, Jisang is back." Jimin paled at his words, sadness coursed through his veins, It's not that his brother was back, Jungkook's past lover was back, The one Jungkook loved the most, His only one, those love eyes and shy smiles he used to give Ji-Sang, All of this affection. He stole it. He stole Ji-Sang's life.

"Jimin...Before you think about anything else, You are the only one for me, Ji-Sang or any other person can't get in between, You keep it in mind."

"Ji-Sang never came between us, I came between you two...I..."

Jungkook turned him and cupped his cheek, wiping off the warm tears cascading from his crescent eyes. Then pressed a soft kiss on his head.

"My love for you will never change Jimin, He is no one to me now." Jimin just nodded and hugged his arm, resting his head on firm but comfy biceps, scenting his manly perfume, it was like a breath of fresh air. He just didn't accept it yet, Ji-Sang was back, He could do anything to him, He can bully him again as he did before.

The door was opened by servants and Jimin was dragged by Jungkook, whose arm still stayed protectively around his waist.

They were followed into a huge dining hall, Jungkook wanted to have lunch with Park to announce that he was going to be a father, Even thinking about it made his smile stretch out as he kissed Jimin's temple shocking him.

"I love you." Jimin was stunned, Why Jungkookie was being so affectionate today, He was always like this but this baby news made him too happy Like he conquered the world.

"I-I love you too," Jimin mumbled but it reached Jungkook's ears. The Park family settled on the velvet chairs, Throne chairs were occupied by Mr and Mrs Park, and Jimin and Jungkook sat by side, Jungkook facing Sarang, He did it intentionally since he didn't even want to see his face, Sarang was still bearable, But if she harmed a single hair of his Jimin she would face consequences.

Jimin sat, facing Jisang, After the wedding, he never thought he will get to see him again. He gulped at Jisang's sharp gaze. A soft hand clasped his smaller ones under the table, It was like Jungkook reading his mind.

"Welcome home son, I was planning to invite you both for lunch, it's been 3 months, and I was missing my Jiminie." Jimin scoffed at her mother's super sweet tone, that woman never talked to him, And what's with Jiminie? She would always call him bad words. How does being with Jungkook changes everything? It was chilling him to the core.

"Well, I'm surprised you let the betrayer stay in your house." Jungkook gave a glance to Ji-Sang who just explored hate for him in his doe eyes.

"In the end, Everything I have is for my son, And he realizes his mistake...We will talk at my office Jungkook, after dinner." Mr Park stabbed the meat and chewed it. He was like not having it. Looked conflicted and tensed, with wrinkles creasing his forehead.

"You look too happy Jungkook, Happier than ever," Ji-sang said giving a fake smile and Jungkook smiled more at his comment, What could be the best time to burn Ji-Sang more?

"Of course I am! I'm going to be a father." Jungkook said kissing Jimin's cheek who flinched at the display of affection in front of his whole family but just blushed, He knew Jungkook would be the best parent to their baby. Ji-Sang's and Sarang's eyes went wide, while Mr Park choked on his beef.

"O-Oh really! Congrats honey." Mother side hugged Jimin, They were so shocked that can't even fake happiness while Jungkook couldn't wipe the bunny smile. He saw visible sadness in Ji-Sang's eyes, He deserved it. After that wedding day, Jungkook looked through it, the reason for him leaving just like that.

But then it disclosed, The only company that would get a heavy Loss from this deal was Golden Closet, Magenta was just collaborating, And Jungkook was blind enough, Because if they launch the collection both of the companies will get profit but if it went on loss, only Jungkook will receive the loss.

And could have ruined the whole company, Ji-Sang would have never thought about him marrying Jimin. What a dirty surprise for him, He went to ruin his company but got real feelings. So sad.

Jungkook smiled wider, He was happy, more than happy with Jimin.

The meal went rather silent, Jungkook just filled Jimin's plate and cut meat for him, then feed him until he was too full. While Jisang just glared at him, like he can kill anyone right now. Jealousy and Hatred.
-----------------------------------------
"What is it you want to talk about?" Jungkook said, sitting comfortably on the armchair.

"Well you see, Ji-Sang is back...."

"So?"

"You can always have him back, Before you say something, Jisang loves you very much Jungkook...This marriage was just a mistake..."

"Yeah, Him running away was a mistake right? And how can a father wants his one son to get divorced and another to marry the same person!? Are you out of your mind!? Jimin is carrying my child and I love him." Jungkook said if he could kill this old man for saying anything about Jimin, What kind of Father he is? But He is with Jimin now...No one can take him away.

"Jimin doesn't deserve you, He is not even educated..."

"Shut the fuck up, I won't care to beat you up if you said a single word about my husband." Jungkook spitted venom and Park went pale, What he was trying to imply?

"Jimin is not my child...He is my brother's blood." Park said sneer decorated his face, That explained it.

"I don't care," Jungkook said, He jerked up and left the office, leaving the conflicted man behind, If Ji-Sang wouldn't force him to ask for his proposal, The last thing he thought of was Jimin getting pregnant with his child. He huffed.

Should I just bring Choi back...

Vote ✅
Comment ❤💜
Share❤💜

Saranghe❤💜