Lover💜

"You never told me that Jimin is pregnant!" Choi slammed his fist hard on the table, causing a glass vase to slip and shattered across the oak wood floor. Jihoon flinched, He gulped and loosened his tie. The last thing Jihoon thought about was jimin and jungkook falling in love, he thought that they will get divorced in a few months but they were closer instead.

Even Ji-Sang was burning in anger, His whole fame shattered, Golden closet stopped using his designs too and now they had a new anonymous designer who was way too talented.

"This marriage was Jimin's choice, not mine Jae, and he is having a baby now...just leave them..." A slap buzzed hot on his cheek, printing red across his face.

"Mine! Jimin is fucking mine! He should be pregnant with my baby! He should be married to me! You fucker." Choi grabbed his collar, slamming him right on the wall, he clenched his fist hard around his jaw as a nail pierced his sagged skin, and a track of blood trickled down his jaw as he screamed.

"Yours! Jimin is yours, Jae! Keep him...just leave me alone!" Park squirmed like a trembling fish in his hold, his head landed on the floor with a heavy jerk, Why was it difficult to understand? He just wanted jimin, why the world was not getting him. Why everyone was interrupting his love for Jimin?
----------------------------

Jimin back hugged his thin waist, smelling his musky scent and sweet-spicy ramen spice wafted in the air. He pressed his cheeks on a soft shirt and placed a peck on it.

"You woke up?"

"You left the bed, it was cold." Jimin hugged him tighter and a smile crept through Jungkook's lips, He explained to Jimin about his teacher, and Jimin got sad about it, he was weirded out because his teacher was ajhussi to him, He was weirded out but then Jungkook made it better.

They had a sweet make-out cuddle session and then they watched Tangled. That made Jimin flashback into reality, that now he has Jungkook, and Jungkook loves him. He is not going anywhere.

"I was making breakfast for you two, and then your Appa called." Jungkook switched off the stove and faced Jimin. His bare puffy cheeks and hair shot in all directions, lips tempting red and cheeks glowed.

"What he said?" Jimin's eyes furrowed.

"He invited us for dinner..."

"I don't wanna go." Jungkook dug his finger deep in his raven hair, calming his nerves down.

"Sarang...she is getting engaged."

"What? She was never serious with relations, Kookie!" Jimin's eyes widened and Jungkook chuckled at his cute shocked face.

"Well, suddenly she is...Marrying Rob Stewart, He is a huge business tycoon." Jungkook explained and kissed his cheeks, he turned back and whirled ramen into the bowl.

"So...you will meet Ji-Sang there too..."

"And?"

"I don't know Jungkook, I fear that I can never be as good as him and..." Jungkook placed a finger on his lips shushing his words, he hated it, Jimin degrading himself just like that...Jimin was truly talented, a New designer for Golden closet, His concepts were unique and caused chaos in the whole fashion industry, the new collection sold out in 2 days, and it was a record.

"The only person I love is you, the only person that I look at is you Jimin...you think can anyone has a chance when I can't even stop thinking about you," Jungkook said, sincerity dripped from his eyes, he leaned in and claimed his soft lips, nipped it tenderly as he thrusted his tongue in the hot cavern, the kiss screamed passion and love.

Someone from afar looked at them, hate burning in his eyes, He had an urge to grab his revolver and shoot him through the kitchen window, shoot right into his skull for touching his Jimin.

Tonight you will be mine again Jimin
---------------------------------

"So, He called all of you to take care of me!?" Everyone nodded while Jimin's eyes widened, The whole army of people in the mansion.

Hoseok hugged him tight. While Jimin gazed at unfazed yoongi, smiley Tae and four bulky guards, the chef he saw on tv yesterday, then three women dressed in maid uniforms while 2 medics.

"Is he fucking mad or what!?" Jimin blurted.

"We will gonna have fun!...." Jimin ran for a hug while Tae spread his arms only to see Jimin clinging to the famous chef.

"Omo! Hyung, Im your super fan I have tried all your recipes!" Tae just blinked,

"Wahhhh!!! The betrayal!" Hoseok chuckled at Tae's expressions, Jungkook won't be in the mansion for 2 days, since he has a stay at Busan, for opening his new outlet and then he has to do something to protect Jimin and his baby, the last thing he wants is that someone harms them.

He knew he will be back early, and no one can dare to enter the mansion with this type of security. But he got no choice.

Jimin was super excited, they settled on the couch while Jimin requested the chef to cook jajangmyeon and samgyeopsal for them.

"We can watch a horror movie," Yoongi recommended, while Jimin and Hoseok's eyes widened as they screamed "No" in unison.

"Such babies." Yoongi scoffed but received a glare from Kim Taehyung himself, finally, they decided to watch Encanto. Yoongi just yawned throughout the movie.

Between the movie, the bell rang, and the guard bowed.

"Master, I will go and check the door." Jimin just nodded, and a weird sensation crept through his chest, it was too late to have a visitor, the clock was striking at 2:00 am, Tae just held his hand tightly....will Jae-Sun-ssi do something bad to me? Just because I am not with him now? Just because I didn't love him? Just because I was married to Jungkook now.

All this time I never thought someone I trusted would steep that low.

Another guard came rushing in, panic was written on his face.

"Hide! To the basement!"

To be continued
Vote ✅
Comment ❤💜
Share❤💜

Saranghe❤💜