Rain💜

The day faltered with deep grey skies and blasting winds. Jimin shuddered, The memories of him on rainy days weren't that good, How school bullies beat him in the muddy alley and smashed his face on soaked mud, while rain mercilessly hit his face along with those punches too hard on his fragile self and the rainy day where he lost his grandma, How his small five-year-old self reached that door knob and when he opened it he saw his grandma stinked with sweet-rotten stench mixed with the earthy scent of rain...clouds cried too.

"Jiminie, what are you thinking." Jungkook's melodious voice flashed him back to reality, he snapped his neck, Jungkook eyes had softness for him, He was used to sharp hateful gazes piercing him like an arrow.

"I-I don't like rain."

"You don't? Well, I love rain Jiminie, Whenever it rained, I and appa would go cycling and then we would eat hot chips Eomma made." Jungkook smiled. Jimin gleamed, At least someone was happy, For Jungkook rains are beautiful, He won't try to ruin it for him by sharing his bad experiences with rain.

"Do we have to go to work?" Jimin pouted, and Jungkook gazed at the tall mirror correcting his tie.

"Yes Jimin-ssi, I'm a strict boss." And he was right, They stood in front of Golden closet, the Same building every day, The only thing different was Jungkook holding his hand. He stood with no expression meanwhile Jimin was too conscious of the soft touch.

They walked in and as usual, Jungkook dropped him to the fifth floor, but this time he followed him.

"You won't go to the office?"

"No, I'm gonna make sure you are safe and sound here." Jimin blushed.

"I'm okay."

"Lee Taemin, I want you to go to the event site, I hope I won't see you here today," Jungkook said in a stern tone. Taemin bowed and left for the elevator in instant.

But didn't he give this task to Hobi Hyung? He might have changed his mind.

"Take care Jiminie," Jungkook said and kissed his hair, goosebumps reverberating on his skin. He can't even move just felt Jungkook's footsteps being distant.

"Jiminie! Come here." Taehyung waved at him and he went rushing, His legs wobbled like noodles. Jungkook made him feel things he never felt before.

"I see that you and Jungkookie are going pretty good." Jimin blushed.

"I'm happy that you are part of our family Jimin...And I was rude to you at the start, please forgive me."

"It's okay Tae Tae." Jimin made a finger heart at him.

"Jimin-ssi, you are called to the meeting room." A slim girl interrupted them, she has a sly smile on his face.

"Why you are taking him to the meeting room?"

"Park Sarang came today, we have to discuss the concept photos for Jikook."  The girl explained and Jimin just followed her, They ended up in a room full of people, and Sarang smiled at him, which was a new thing.

"Thank you Emily for calling him." Sarang grinned at Slim girl, Jimin settled on the throne seat, The only one left in the room, His hands were shaking, all eyes on him. His heart throbbed just wanting to end all of this meeting as fast as he can.

"So, I called everyone here today for discussing the concept photos...and we have our respectable CEO of 'Magenta' Jeon Jimin." Jimin gulped, sweat forming on his head as everyone clapped.

Why she is doing it!? She knows it and she is doing it intentionally.

"Well, we were told that concept was written by Jungkook's fiance long ago. My brother, Park Jimin-ssi, is very talented, how he came up with those designs and projects which are skyrocketing...So we will get to know more about the concept." Sarang gave him a super sweet smile and slipped a charcoal-coloured file in front of him.
Jimin felt like dying.

He didn't write it nor this collection was designed by him, It was all Ji-Sang's work, The meeting room was packed with interviewers, and designers, and The light flashed His anxiety blazed, and cameras were eating him alive. He was being recorded. He felt he would cry at any moment.

"Read it Jimin-ssi." Sarang's glare pierced his eyes, He opened the file. Such a failure he was, None of the words made sense, they were moving, up and down frightening and mocking him, Jimin squinted, the words were not right, Nothing was right. Alphabets danced, A sharp pain shot his head.

"Jimin I said read." Her voice mixed with mutters, He looked at everyone, It looked like they all were laughing. Making fun of him.

Read

Read

Read it!!!

"I said read it Jimin! We can't wait the whole day!"

"I-I can't...I can't...please stop this." Jimin sucked the air, He can't breathe and talk, His whole body froze everything was a blur.

"Are you okay Sir?" One of the women tried to reach him but he flinched away and stood up.

I'm an embarrassment

I can't read

Jungkook will leave me after this.

I don't deserve love I'm a fucking failure!

"Please go away." Jimin fisted his hair, He can't control anything. Sarang came closer and caressed his hair.

"You okay Jiminie? Let's just read and finish it okay?" She whispered lightly and Jimin shuddered as a thunderstorm blared outside, all the memories rushing back and the last thing he knew he blacked out and hit the hard floor.
---------------------------

"Why did you came here today? I thought we already met yesterday." Jungkook sipped his black coffee, Kim SeokJin just smiled.

"I booked a proper appointment Jungkook-ssi, Well I came here to see how you are working."

"You are just wasting my time." Jungkook scoffed.

"No I'm here for important things Jungkook, I am a celebrity my time is also consumed here."

"Fine, just get to the point."

"You have to protect Jimin." Jungkook's ear perked.

"You think I'm not? We are married, I know what circumstances we married in, But He is my responsibility now so you shouldn't care..."

"Shut the fuck up and listen...His life is in danger, Won't tell you the details now but don't leave him alone...He has no one." Jungkook frozed, Seok-Jin looked damn serious, but what could be a threat to Jimin. Jimin never had a social life and enemies.

The rough knock interrupted their conversation.

"Come in." Jessica scurried in, forehead crinkled and face had a frown and dab of fear.

"Sir, Your Jimin-ssi fainted in the meeting room."

To be continued❤💜
Voteee please I request ❤

Saranghe❤💜