Plan💜

Sarang shooted a glare over his dad, who himself was frowning, forehead crinkled and fist clenched an unknown letter.

"You gave him everything Appa! He is not even yours!" Sarang growled, angry tears pricked her eyes cascading down her cheek.

"Can't you see I'm conflicted, What if Choi is back? Do you think we can survive if he finds out?" Park massaged his temples, regretting the decision he made that night, Ji-Sang ruined everything, The one he trusted the most as his son, His golden child, After he was born Magenta skyrocketed, and The Company succeeded, after this hardwork, he finally defeated his brother, He used all possible things to end him in every way. But all this business and Magenta it was never his.

"It's not ours anyways Sarang...And about Jimin. We couldn't have any other option."

"You could have married me to him! You knew I liked him, more than Ji-Sang, More than Jimin...And he doesn't want to even see my face now Appa." Sarang croaked, Park Jihoon just stayed silent, How should he make her understand? There were far better problems in his life, If he just killed Jimin when he was born...Or he would have abandoned him on the streets, Why he took care of his brother's blood, His only child, just to take over Magenta? Just to take over all the fortune Jimin has.

"You have enough scandals Sarang, You think he would have chosen you? Have you ever done anything good with your life?"

"I will tell him everything!"

"You won't! I'm telling you Sarang if those words reach Choi...Are you out of your mind!?" Park trudged towards his daughter and fondled her hair, calming her was a necessary thing, The only thing he was scared of is Choi, He don't give two fucks if Jungkook leaves Jimin or they get a loss in business, Jimin was never a priority anyways, Just dirty blood of his sweet and kind brother, That got too sweet in front of their parents. Appa's favourite child.

"I want Jungkook Appa...First Ji-sang got in between now him."

"You can have him Sarang...Once Choi takes Jimin with him, He is all yours." Jihoon wiped her daughter's tears and took a deep sigh.

Hope he doesn't cause a problem.
--------------------------
It's been two weeks and Jimin and Jungkook were making love almost every day, cuddles, kisses, and back hugs everything was too perfect for Jimin, He didn't even know how to react to it. All this love and affection.

Too deep in thoughts sharp knife sliced his finger getting on apples, He winced as Jungkook whipped back at him, who was busy boiling ramen.

"Jimin! You okay?" Jungkook dashed to his side and peered at his bleeding finger with worried eyes.

"It's nothing Jungkook..." Jimin tried to pull his hand back but failed.

"No! It's bleeding too much, Ah! You hurt yourself, I told you that you shouldn't cook and rest today after all we had a wild..."

"Stop! I'm okay...I'm fine, and you have no filter in your mouth."

"Yah! Why are you still shy with me?" Jungkook whined and Jimin chuckled at his cuteness, the life never got that perfect and beautiful. Jungkook became his everything in just a mere month. His care and love made him fly in the sky. Jungkook grabbed the first aid box, applied cold ointment and lightly wrapped the plaster over his bleeding finger, then kissed the pain away.

"And now you are not allowed in the kitchen for a week," Jungkook announced and Jimin's eyes widened.

"For a week!? For just a scratch!?"

"Advantages of being my husband," Jungkook said and pecked the tip of his nose.

"Well Jungkookie you are not a good chef and I don't wanna starve and these cuts are normal, Jimin flashed his bandaged finger and Jungkook pecked it again, The man was driving him insane. Since Jimin come he can't think about anyone else than him, He gets to see his assistant Jessica's shocked face every day. He didn't even know why. Whenever he smiled hoseok would poke his side and give him a perverted look as if asking if Jimin was the reason for his smile. And Jungkook wanted to scream it hard. Because he was.

"Well, I will learn to cook for you, Minnie." Jungkook pecked his lips and strolled to the kitchen. He cooked and Jimin gazed at him lovingly. How much more he could ask for?
---------------------------

"Why you called me here Sarang? I thought we have ended it."

"Yes we did Sae-Hyuk, it was nothing for me I don't even know how you got the idea...But anyways, I have work for you." Sarang chirped smiling big and the man just sighed, He was doing a hard job moving on from her and she would always end up using him.

"What if I don't want to...You can't do anything wrong to me."

"Omo! Are you angry with me Sae? But I can do too much with those tapes..."

"Fine! Just tell me and end it." He huffed, and Sarang's smile went wider. Sae could tell she has something evil in his mind, that woman ruined too many people, So selfish and rude and he didn't want to mess with her let alone see her face.

"Just find Ji-Sang for me and give him this letter." She raised a brown envelope, And He took it hesitantly, Now he knew how she was using his experience for her useless work.

"And what is it for? What's on your mind Sarang?"

"Well you see I tried to end Jimin but it would get me in trouble so I thought let's give this Job to Ji-Sang."

"You think Ji-Sang would be back?" Sae rolled his eyes, Sometimes he could never get Sarang, Ji-Sang broke this wedding of his own will and even if he came back Jungkook is moved on already. He and Jungkook used to be classmates, He saw all those viral images on the internet that how he looked at Jimin with those love eyes, but He never looked at Ji-Sang that way.

"That's not your concern, Just get my word there." Sarang spat and turned her heels, vanished into the coloured crowd. He snapped open the envelope and took out the white parchment.

Dear Hyung

I tried to contact you through the number you gave me but you never replied, The plan we made failed and that bitch Jimin got your man, And he is so in love with him right now, You are never getting him back Hyung. It's all ruined. I told you that it was a bad idea, It didn't damage Golden Closet but that bitch got your fame...The only thing that can turn this around is you entering back into Jungkook's life Before it's too late.

Your Donsaeng
Park Sarang

To be continued❤💜
Vote ✅
Comment
Share

Saranghe❤💜❤💜