Different💜

He sat numbly on the armchair, eyes closed peering deep into his thoughts, His mind filled with Jimin's innocent face, His smile. He was too different from his siblings, more beautiful and kind. His misty hazel eyes and breathtaking eye smile, His Obsidian silky hair dancing as he jumped around, His small fingers and chubby soft hand and his ruddy cheeks and sinful body.

Jungkook was lost, He was losing it day by day. He never thought life could take a turn like this or that he would ever move on from Ji-Sang.

The office door clicked and Jungkook shoot up. Jimin came with a tray and bitter-sweet smelling coffee cups and blueberry cones on a wooden tray, Apron tied on his thin waist and his eyes had a usual smile.

"You are working too much," Jungkook mumbled a thank-you, He won't lie, He kind of gets flustered whenever Jimin is closer. He sat beside and Jungkook could sniff his jasmine scent enchanting his every particle.

"You shouldn't have...you need rest."

"No, I don't, It was just a panic attack Jungkookie...I had it in past too." Jimin shrugged, and Jungkook sipped the coffee and gave him a faint smile.

"How can you make it so tasty?" Jimin blushed.

"You should not have taken a day off because of me." Jungkook gave him a fake glare and Jimin chuckled at Jungkook's cute face.

"I'm boss here." Jungkook raised his eyebrows, Jimin was so pretty today, He is prettier every day. Sometimes he just wants to hug the hell out of the boy.

"Jungkookie...It's raining too much."

"Why you don't like rain Jiminie?"

"Well all the bad things happen on a rainy day, My grandma died, I got into an accident, People said bad things...I never had a good rainy day Jungkookie."

"Accident? I thought you never went out Jimin-ssi." Jungkook questioned.

"No, I did...I studied in a small school far on the outskirts, But then I was expelled." Jimin explained, fingers playing in nervousness.

"How?"

"I was bullied too much...No one wanted me in the schools anyway." Jungkook faltered, Jimin had a hard life, And why was he sent to some small school, And here he thought Parks had some standards.

But after all, things he concluded that Jimin was a neglected child.

"Who loved you the most back then?"

"Yoongi hyung did, He raised me, He is not too old than me, But I trusted him the most." Jungkook smiled and ruffled his hair.

"I want you to trust me now Jiminah, I want to be your trusted one...I will try to protect you and be nice to you okay." Jungkook softly caressed his dark hair and Jimin melted with a soft touch, He loved Jungkook's affection. Only Jin hyung knows how much he developed feelings for Jungkook.

"Well, I have one problem," Jimin said gazing at the midnight sky and roaring clouds.

"What is it?"

"You know that I don't like the rain...So can I sleep in your room?" Jungkook smiled and nodded, feeling flutters all over his body. He can't help it but he can't wipe the smile off his face. Jimin sleeping with him. Just a thought is soothing enough.

"Well from now, we are sleeping in the same room."
-----------------------------
His mood was reaching the skies throughout the morning, Jimin was so cute and fluffy, He hugged him throughout the sleep snuggling in his soft hair, He doesn't remember being this comfortable with anyone. The boy was in deep sleep and Jungkook was enjoying it too much. He got a chance to kiss and smell the boy's hair, and play with his soft hands. He never had that perfect sleep, Jungkook woke up for work and wrote a small chit for the boy.

Jiminie, I am leaving for work, You were sleeping so cutely, I didn't want to wake you up, I made you breakfast you better eat all of it.
                      Your Jungkookie.

He changed into his suit, kneeled in front of the bed last time, and Had a sudden urge to kiss Jimin's pretty eyes.

He leaned and softly touched his lips on his small eyes, a small smile carved his lips, He was never that happy in all these years. This bond was too strong now. Too strong to fall apart. Jungkook left for his company with thoughts of Jimin rattling his mind.
---------------------------

The mood didn't stay good for too long, He finally got the video down but he still need Sarang's statement How dare she conducted the whole interview without his knowledge? And there she was right on time, He was waiting in a small cafe.

She came up wearing a tight dress and choking perfume. He was sensitive to smell already hers was driving him insane.

"Why did you do it?" Jungkook spat, staring back into her soul.

"I did it for you...to show you his reality."

"What the fuck are you saying!? You came to my company and tricked My Husband into some shitty interview, What the hell were you even thinking?" Jungkook growled, He just wanted to stab her doll face with those Gucci high heels she was wearing.

"Can't you see? Jimin is nothing! Just divorce him." Jungkook's anger fueled, he wanted to snap her every bone, he smashed his fist hard onto the table.

"Shut up Bitch! Jimin is my husband, J won't hear a single word..."

"You don't love him..."

"What if I say I do! I love Jimin." Sarang's eyes went wide. And then she laughed out loud mocking his statement.

"Jungkook-ssi I like your humour..." Jungkook bit his lips hard, That woman was utterly insane, can't even get simple words and why does she hate Jimin? Can I just ban her from entering my company?

"I'm serious, I love Jimin," Jungkook stated sternly showing no sign of jokes here. He was damn pissed at her too.

"You can't! You can't love him Jungkook." Sarang's expressions faltered. And Jungkook sighed, That's why he is gay, Women like her made him nauseous all the time.

"Why Sarang? Why you are annoying me right now?"

"Jimin is forbidden to everyone." She slammed the table and jerked up leaving the cafe, and Jungkook rolled her eyes ignoring her sentence.

I will ban her for sure.

To be continued💜💜💜
Sorry for the late update 💔

Please vote down below,💜❤