Shoot💜

Jungkook

His eyes were begging for a wink of sleep, but whenever he closed them he will see Jisang, Jungkook still can't accept it, His heart can't accept Jimin. Ji-Sang can never be wrong, those amber crescent eyes dripped innocence, and that smile held a million stars, He was still waiting for him, Mind filled with only one thing that all of it was a big fat lie, Maybe Parks did that to them, he will find out Ji-Sang,

He is innocent and pure, ...He is not at fault.

But he should have at least told me, He should have at least admitted that he never loved me like that. But he didn't, Ji sang never hides from me.

It's gotta be something.

I can't help but think that I have been betrayed.

He rescheduled the date of the shoot, It was going to be after his and Jisang's honeymoon but now they are doing it today, Work was the only thing keeping him sane.

Jungkook toured around the set, nothing looked good, the velvet couch in the centre was off-coloured, Ji-Sang chose it...But it's not looking good now, The vase beside the couch had red roses. Ji-Sang is everywhere he turns and it was needling his wounds.

Anger and sadness rattled through his whole body, he balled his fists.

But after all of that, the writing on this page was Ji-Sang's. I dont know what to trust...If I think about him anymore I will go mad for sure.

"That's all crap!" He punched the vase from the table, glass pieces shattered on the black tiles.

"S-Sir, but it's exactly how Sang-ssi..."

"Don't mention him!" He wanted to kill the lady in red shivering hard under his glare. No one questions him, Who is she to question him?

"I want a new set in 30 minutes, Ask Hoseok to get my stylist and Makeup artists in my office...I can't see this crap anymore." The lady bowed, mumbling many sorries, why do people think that sorry correct everything...Ji-Sang also wrote a sorry letter, It didn't do anything. He still can't forget him. He pinched his forehead and headed straight to the office, followed by a trail of stylists along with the Head Designer.

Whatever happened with you Jungkook, You can't ruin this, it's a huge investment.
-------------------------------------

Jungkook is adorned in a black, deep V-neck cotton shirt tucked in black pants, a silver chain hanging from the pocket and see-through black mesh on his back, revealing his smooth toned back.

Even this collection is designed by Ji-Sang.

He dashed to the design department hoping for a whole new set by now. And it was. New theme and new idea. It was a coloured abstract pop art print behind, forming a female face with a splash of colours.

It gotta be Hoseok's Idea.

Sarang stood in the middle, stylist dabbed a brush lightly on her sleek face. She was striped in a black and white short dress.

His eyes snapped from set to the ethereal person in front of him, in all white and elegant sparkly shirt and plain pants, His eyes had tiny gems stuck on his ayegosal, cheeks had light blush and plushy lips.

He is pretty.

Jeon Jimin was the centre of attention. All eyes stopped on him, awestruck.

Jungkook can't help but stare, and Jimin blushed.

He turned his gaze towards Sarang, She was fuming, Her eyes glaring at Jimin, Why was she looking at him like that?

"Guys! I know I know Jeon Jimin is looking so hot right now...But let's begin the shoot." Hoseok chirped from behind, his statement made Jimin flustered. But they all began.

Jimin was so natural at it.
---------------------
Jimin planned to go home early from the shoot, He was smiling ear to ear, It was the first time he received so many praises, the First time people smiled genuinely for him. He met many people, Seems like everyone liked him already.

He walked out of the golden closet, and a swarm of paparazzi engulfed him asking so many questions.

Oh, God!

Taehyung came from behind holding his hand tight. Jimin sighed, He didn't even know how to answer those questions.

"Please answer our questions, Why Jeon Jimin-ssi was never seen, while their whole family was out in public." Jimin's eyes widened.

"Your questions will be answered at the press conference, thank you." Taehyung bowed loudly and dragged him towards the car, paparazzi still following them. They got in the car and Jimin took a breath.

"Thanks, Tae Tae." Taehyung chuckled at the nickname, they drove through the swarm of people.

Maybe Jimin is not that bad.

Taehyung gazed at him, eyes innocently glancing out of the window, waving his hands to everyone and smiling at them. He was just like a child.

Why do I have an urge to protect him?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jimin giggled as placed tray by tray on the table. A big pot of Jajangmyeon, besides it, was kimchi fried rice, grilled pork belly, and apple juice.

He was bored alone, but when Butler Hyung told him that Jungkook will be home he made all of the food for him, When Jungkook was dating hyung he would pack food for him. hyung told him that Jungkook liked his handmade food.

It became a daily thing at that time, Jimin would make food daily for Jungkook, and Ji-Sang would take it to his office.

The keys clicked and Jungkook barged in, all tired.

His eyes stuck to the table and Jimin.

"Hyung, change your clothes, then we can eat together." Jimin flashed a charming smile. Jungkook didn't reciprocate, He just went into his room, and came back in casual. He won't be lying. He didn't have anything the whole day. And seeing all the food in front of him, His stomach growled.

Jimin was still smiling, He scooped a big serving of Jajangmyeon between his chopsticks and plated it for Jungkook.

"You must be hungry."

Jungkook took a single bite and slammed the chopsticks back to the table.

"Hyung is it not good..."

"Whose recipe you are using!" Jungkook blared and Jimin flinched, Jungkook never yelled at him.

"H-Hyung it's mine..."

"Stop lying!" Jungkook slammed his fists on the table, Jimin's eyes were moist, tears threatening to fall any moment.

"Stop Copying Ji-Sang! You are not him! You can never be like him because you are some ugly shit who doesn't fit in this world!" Jungkook spat, and a tear traced Jimin's cheek.

"I will never like you Jimin...You just got lucky, it's pure business."

"I don't want you and after this project, I will make sure to divorce you right away!" Jimin gazed down his legs were shaking hard, He can't even meet his eyes with Jungkook. He just stood up abruptly and dashed into his room leaving Jimin alone.

I won't hear this! I won't tolerate this attitude, You will regret this Jeon Jungkook

To be continued!
Please Vote ✅  down below

Sarangheeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜