Betrayal💜

The private jet landed straight at Seoul Airport, The same windy weather with scattered clouds welcomed him just like years ago. The red carpet sprawled for him and he just stomped his feet on walked straight into his Aventador, He was calmer than before, He ran away from the house at midnight because Appa was not understanding him, He won't understand that his son is nothing without Jimin.

He never meant to hurt anyone but he just protected Jimin, from those evils and punished them. But some bullshit people caged him into that old hospital. But now he was back so that he can have Jimin for him.

"Where to go Master."

"Straight to Park Mansion." The driver nodded and Aventador roared at full speed, Just a few more minutes, A little more time, then Jimin is mine. I will never let anyone hurt him, My lovely boy.

The car stopped in off white mansion still the same, The car honked at the gate and the same old guard stumbled out his face went pale seeing a face like saw his death flashing in those horrendous eyes.

"S-Sir, I don't think I can let you in."

"Open the gate." The guard went at a distance and dialled a phone, probably to his boss that bastard Jihoon, visibly gulping, He put down the phone back in his pocket and wiped the sweat off his shirt. Poor thing.

"So, it was this easy." The gate swung open and engulfed the car within. Mansion was still the same, Jimin's favourite flowers still sprinkled through the bush, his favourite swing still hung the tree bark and those hanging clay pots Jimin made himself. A smile endorsed Jae's lips.

He walked into the mansion, followed by servants and sauntered into Park's office only to meet his too nervous face. But he couldn't find Jimin anywhere.

"Sit here son." Jihoon pointed at the tufted chair.

Why he is behaving like this?

"I am here to take him back." Jae sat and spat straight, he doesn't want to waste time with him here.

"You just came son, Let's talk." Jae just took a deep breath, gotta see what that old bitch has to say.

Whatever happens, I'm not going back without Jimin.
-------------------------------

"Ah! What are you doing Jungkookie? I don't wanna eat." Jimin whined as jungkook pressed cubed fruits on his lips.

"Let's play a game then Jiminie," Jungkook smirked, As he poked the fruit again in his mouth and Jimin just opened and swallowed the fruit just to his surprise a kiss claimed his lips.

His eyes widened and Jungkook chuckled.

"For every fruit, you get a kiss."

"That's smart of you though..." Jimin shyly smiled scratching his nape, This time a strawberry awaited him and Jimin opened a big mouth chewing it fast to receive his kiss and Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

"But I'm receiving lots of cuddles and kisses after I finish the whole bowl okay?" Jimin exclaimed and Jungkook caressed his silky hair, How could he say no to him, he was super warm and soft. He swallowed the strawberry down and pouted closing his eyes wanting his kiss right away.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed those plump lips, before he could pull away Jimin grabbed his neck deepening the kiss as he skillfully played with his tongue as dug his fingers deep in Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook got breathless by a rough and messy kiss as Jimin pulled back lips moist and swollen.

"Jeon Jimin you can't steal big kisses before finishing fruits." Jungkook wiped his lips with his thumb.

"Fine! I'm eating fruits okay...Just wait for me in the bed." Jimin sulked and Jungkook pinched his cheeks.

"My good baby, finish all of it then I will give you a big kiss okay?" Jimin nodded and gulped down all the fruits. Yesterday Tae and he went baby shopping and he was too excited to be the uncle even Jeon held a huge ceremony just for the baby, and the news blew up the internet, with people imagining what the little one would look like.

But since Ji-Sang was back there was an uneasy feeling erupting inside him, It was like in a blink he would lose everything he have now, Jungkook, this life, this fame and this comfort.
And that would be the last day of his life.
--------------------------------
"Hoseok Hyung, I told you to stay with Jimin, that man never understands...I kept telling him to stay at home and rest and look he is back in the office." Hoseok smiled at his friend's concerned face, Jungkook gotta chill a bit, His laptop still flashed the CCTV footage of Jimin drawing something on a paper while laughing at Tae's jokes.

"Chill kook, I gotta show you something though," Hoseok said and placed hard papers painted with ethereal dress designs, a long coat with frills and vintage elegant embroidery and popped with multi-coloured prints on long drapey sleeves.

The other was a lilac dress fading into white through the end, enchanted with diamonds through the V neck and bow behind the back. Jungkook's eyes popped, seeing minute details creatively incarnated he was mesmerized.

"Hoseok...This might be the best you have ever shown me." Jungkook smiled big, the new vintage collection would blast if designs would be like that.

"You think it's better than Ji-Sang's?"

"Are you kidding me?! It's better than anyone."

"Well I forced Jiminie to draw a design for me, He made those Jungkook." Jungkook's eyes widened, he traced those designs and then looked at the stamp below saying 'Jeon Jimin'.

"Well Thank God we found out about your hidden talent of your husband and guess what? He had studied designs, not in some institution but at his own home, It's in blood I guess." Before Jungkook can gaze at the designs a bit more, His door knocked.

"Come in." Hoseok bowed and left and the tall man in his late thirties advanced into his office taking the seat just like that and looking at those designs.

"Jimin drew it, I can tell by the choice of colours and textures and guess he is too happy to use those bright colours now." The man scoffed.

"Excuse me? Who are you!?"

"Choi Jaesun, nice to meet you Jungkook but there is something you should see." The man said and slammed a file on the table.

Jungkook read it and his heart raced in speed, feeling the betrayal coursed through his veins, Just he wanted to kill Parks for doing that to him. A sudden urge to hide Jimin away from this guy rushed.

"So...Can I meet my fiance now?"

To be continued!
Vote ✅
Comment
Share💜❤

Saranghe💜❤