Chapter - 47

Akira
----------

"Hey babe, how was the honeymoon?"

I choke down the words I was about to say. It takes few seconds to level up my breathing and to be able to speak again. This girl, sometimes I seriously wonder how she comes up with such spontaneous and ridiculous questions.

"Bella! What the hell?"

She laughs in return, "I'm sorry I couldn't resist." She doesn't sound sorry at all as she smothers her snickering.

"You are crazy. I don't know how Logan lives with you." I retort but couldn't resist the smile blooming either. She can do this, shock me out of my wits simultaneously have me giggling like a fool.

"It's simple, he loves me and I give good head-"

"La La La La La La La." I cut her off before she could go on with her ravenous life. I continue until there is silence on the other side.

"Are you done?"

I smirk to myself, "Are you?"

"Yes and don't think I forgot your little getaway."

Of course she didn't.

"I didn't think you would."

"Go ahead then."

"It was heaven. We were alone, no calls or texts to distract us. We made up for all the time we have lost. I loved it and I miss it already."

"Thats it? Come on, Ira, gimme some details."

"Do you really wanna know all that?"

"Hell yeah." She says it like 'duh'

"Yeah well I'm not going to tell you the details. I'm not good at it besides ever heard of privacy?"

She snorts, "Privacy? Bitch please. You're just a prude. Anyway when does your classes start?"

I slump down, my back thumping again the seat, "Next week."

I don't even want to think about that.

I am not ready to give up my heaven yet. I'm gonna hold onto it until the very last moment.

"Tough time huh?" She sounds sympathetic.

"You have no idea." I grunt.

"Don't worry too much, okay? Time will fly so fast before you are back together with your guy, you will see. Plus this long distance relationship multiplies the love and when you meet again just imagine how explosive the sex would be!"

"Bella!" I exclaim, laughing.

"What?"

"Shut up."

"Fine."

I can imagine her pouting ridiculously and chuckle.

"Bye."

"Love you, Ray. And miss you."

"Ditto."

I smile as I hang up and look out of the glass toward the tall building in front of which Paul has stopped the car.

'King's Industries'

Formidable and daring.

I realize it is not the same as the last one I went to with Romero during the anniversary party.

That was a grand one but it looked more glamorous and eye catching in comparison, making one wonder if that was its purpose whereas this one has elegance attached to it and it appears to be unapproachable.