Chapter - 62

Romero
------------

"Romero!"

I look up from the screen only to end up having my face splashed with water.

Fuck

Salty water tickles my tongue as I lick my lips, taking off my sunglasses, I take in the hysterically laughing beauty, half immersed in the blue sea, looking so much like an enchanting mermaid.

Before I can say anything I'm hit with water again.

What the-

"Yo!"

I blink.

Really?

I don't know whether to yell or laugh.

"Yo?" I can't hide the amusement.

Her eyes shine with mischief, "Yeah, yo, bro what you lookin at?!"

This does it.

Throwing my head back, I laugh.

"You wanna see me wiggle my booty."

I laugh harder, my body shakes with it.

God!

She is killing me.

She turns around and does the same, "Come on big boy! Let me show you some fun."

My laughter dies immediately when she starts moving her body seductively, making me go hard all over.

Fuck me.

And thank God, we are alone here or I'd hate to go to jail for killing the fuckers eyeing my girl.

Small mercies, indeed.

Placing the laptop aside I stand from the chair and stretch, before prowling after her.

"Fun huh? You gonna teach me have fun, darlin?" I drawl lazily.

She grins, backing away, "Only if you catch me."

Oh I will.

With that silent vow, I break into run.

Squealing, she starts swimming away.

Once I reach the deep end, I dive in, disappearing inside to follow her silently.

I feel my lips curling into a wicked smile as she flails around to find me. She doesn't notice me until I grab her ankle, making her shriek.

I resurfaced behind her, with my arms binding her to me, I lean down to whisper, "Got you."

Her breath hitches when I bite the sweet spot on the side of her neck, "S-so you did. Now what?"

I nibble harder, "Now I am going to show you what happens when you tease a starving mad man."

"Uh uh." She murmurs, adjusting her feet.

"Yeah, uh uh."

"Before that I want to say something."

"And what's that?"

I let her as she wiggles out of my hold and turns around to face me. Her eyes drop to my lips for a second and she licks her own, just like that I am hard as fuck, again.

Man, I'm so easy for this girl.

She notices, of course, and presses herself to me, "I want to say,"