Chapter - 14

Hey guys!

I want to thank all the readers who are willing to support ROMIRA. It really means a lot to me. Though few of wanted me to continue the book here, I haven't made any decision yet but when or if I decide to publish my work I'll let you know.

Also sorry for the delay but life has been kind of hectic, even more with all the problems I'm facing. Didn't have much time to write. Hope you would understand. Anyway back to the update, hope you would enjoy it.

Do make sure to come and say 'hi' on my insta id: akankshajais123

......

Akira

Heaven.

Draped in my boyfriend's arm, tired but thoroughly satisfied after our make up sex, I am in heaven.

Not just any heaven but in my special 'Romero heaven'. Where days are beautiful, where life is beautiful and where everything is beautiful.

This is a place where I feel most safe, loved and cherished. This place is mine and mine alone. I can't even begin to express how much I missed my special place, knowing it was my fault that I lost my right to this place when I left him. It was hell and every second away felt like torture.

Agony.

I don't know how I survived that.

But now that I'm back here, safely tucked like a cocoon I've no plan of leaving it anytime soon. I might as well make it my permanent home. Yeah, that's more like it.

"Rom?"

"Hmm?"

"I need to go back to my dorm room to-" I should have known it was not safe sentence to start. I feel his body stiffening until he explodes beside be.

"The hell you do!" He barks and then he is up and hovering over me next second.

His glare could send lesser men on their knees but it has very little effect on me. Knowing his vulnerable side has left almost no room for intimidation or cowering away from him, like I would have done when I first met him.

It seems a lifetime ago when being alone with him or in presence of him would have sent me into a sputtering mess. I still vividly remember how it felt the first time his icy eyes landed on me. I felt so many things at once, one of them was an unknown fear and the urge to run away. Clearly I did run but instead of away from him, I ran toward him and kept running until we collided.

So now, ah well, it's world known that Akira Ray craves for Romero King's company and to be sole focus of his undivided attention.

"Just listen to-" I try to speak.

His blue grey eyes flash, "You listen to me, if you think I'm going to let you go back to that place where some sick bastard can have access, you are out of your mind, lady! That fucker is still out there and I don't trust anyone else with you. So get it in this head of yours that you are not living anywhere else but here!"

"But I would need-" I snap my mouth shut again when he continues to speak as if I haven't spoken.

I really shouldn't find his rambling amusing but I do. If he only listens to me once, he would not need to go on with his lecture. Oh well, there is nothing I can do but try to hide my smile.

Holy hell, it's hard but I somehow manage to keep it at bay.

His arms tighten around me as if to make some point, "I asked you to move in with me four months ago and you said you needed time. You got three whole months for yourself and now time is over. I told you before patience isn't my virtue, three month was more than fucking enough. I really don't give a fuck if you agree or not. I'm going to have my men move all your things here by tonight. And if you want your own space you can use other bedroom to put your stuffs away, though I prefer you don't, but one thing I will not negotiate about is you sleeping in my bed and beside me, every fucking night. You got some problem? Tough." He exhales roughly, breathing hard, his features harsh and eyes ruthless, forbidding.