Author's Note

Hi guys!

Thank you for reading my books and for being the part of this journey full of ups and doesn't. Your contribution has been much appreciated. There are few things I wanted to tell you all so be patient!

1) First of all, when I first started Romira, I didn't think I would someday finish it but here we are. No matter home many good or bad book I write from here on, this first one will always hold a special place in my heart. Romero and Akira are always going to be my first child and nothing can change it.

2) This book was not edited yet and has so many mistake, sometimes I go back and cringe, did I write this and sometimes I even impress myself too. So everyone who accepted all the darn errors, thank you.

3) As the book is finished, a tiny request to all of you to please write a review or comment telling me  about all its good and bad moments.

4) I have posted a new book called "The Gambit", check it out and add it to your reading list. And stay tuned for further updates.

5) Last but not the least, A heartfelt thank you to all of my beautiful readers for sticking with me when they could have easily deserted me. I owe you, you all are a gem!

See you in the next book!

Thank you

Love

Akanksha