Chapter - 11

Today is my parents 26th marriage anniversary so I was quite busy till now.

Do me a tiny favor and share this book to all the book lovers you know.

One more thing, can you give me your feedbacks on book. Not the normal comment but an honest feedback where you would tell me which part of book is best or where it's lacking something or what part needs improvement. It would help me to write better in further chapters and I will really appreciate that!

Enjoy!

......

Akira

With a grim expression, I force myself to look back. He has settled himself comfortably on his elbow and is staring me with a knowing look in his eyes.

"I wasn't planning to run." I claim, defensively. My head hurts to speak, it feels like someone is bashing me against a wall.

A devious smirk plants slowly on his lips tell me he knows. No matter how much I deny it and that irritates me further. "I was not."

His one brow shoots up, "Yeah? Then were you planning to go for that imaginary class of yours?" He remarks drily.

"No!"

"Then what?"

"I was.. I was going to pee!" I exclaim before it registers my mind.

Crap!

Oh how I am itching to punch his amused face but more than that I want to punch myself.

Pee, seriously?

Real classy, Ray.

And then there is my head, it is still pounding like manic.

"Go ahead then. Don't let me stop you from relieving your physical as well as biological urges."

I blush inspite of myself. Does he really need to grin like fool? Oh, he does look like a fool, a very hot one at that. From his messy hairs to his raspy voice, everything is just super hot about him.

A super hot fool.

With as much elegance I could put on to hide my embarrassment, I climb out of the bed, wincing as the wave of nausea hit me, and start for the bathroom when he stops me again.

"And Ray,"

"Yes?" I don't make any move to turn.

"Don't take too much time in there, yeah? After relieving yourself, that is."

Damn him.

I could hear laughter in his voice. And despite it all, I smile knowing he couldn't see me. It feels good, like before, when we both could tease each other without worry of awkwardness coming in between.

After finishing my morning deeds, I wash my face with the cold water to get rid of haziness. With a throbbing head, I lean against the wall to grasp the flashes of my drunken state restoring back.

I am cringing hard by the point I recall every bit of it, vividly if I might add. Dark angel, pinky promise, advantage, bad girl!

Holly crap!

I really did make a joke of myself last night, didn't I?

Hell I called him pretty! And Alex? Where the hell he came from?