Chapter - 10

Would you do me a favor and share this story to all the book lovers you know? I'd be grateful to you!

Got nothing much to say. Just enjoy!

……

Akira

I spin my neck toward the door when I hear it open. It's my Romero, my dark Angel. He is so so so beautiful. And he is mine, isn't he?

No.

Yes, he fucking is!

I dare anyone to disagree, including you, you stupid voice.

"Ra- Akira? What the fuck is going on?" My dark Angel's eyes widen as he watches me cautiously.

"No Akira! Ray. Call me Ray. Like R-A-Y." I turn my whole body in his direction, while still crawling on the floor.

"Ray." He exhales a breath and closes the door behind him. Coming closer to me, my dark Angel bends over and picks me up.

"My bottle." I shriek, trying to reach out. He swats my hand away.

"You have had enough." He states firmly.

"No. I haven't." Hiccupping, I squirm.

"Stay still, Ray." He instructs and I oblige this time.

I touch his face, tracing his jaw and cheekbones. I giggle for nothing and tug his hair, "Prettyy."

The corner of his lip turns up in a barest smile, "Why the hell are you drinking?"

Why am I drinking? 

I pout, "To become oblivious."

"Oblivious of what?"

Spreading my arms wide, I shout, "Of everything!"

He settles me on bed carefully and starts to move but I cling to him, tangling my legs over him, "No. Don't leave me."

He breaths deeply in my neck, "I will never leave you, Ray."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Pinky promise?" I lift my little finger.

He frowns in confusion, "What's pinky promise?"

What?

I gasp, "You don't know pinky promise?"

He raises his brow, "Should I?"

I pull away from him and nod strictly, "Yes, you should."

"Why don't you teach me then?" He is amused and I don't know what the hell am I doing or saying.

I just know I like being drunk and speaking whatever comes in mind. I also know that my dark Angel is looking so hot and I just want to rip his shirt off and have my way with him.

I narrow my eyes, "Okay. Give me your hand and now intervene our little finger. Yes, exactly like that. It's called pinky promise. You never break it or God would punish you. You understand?"

"Yes mam."

For no reason I find that funny, hell everything seems funny right now. I half laugh and half groan, "I am mam and you are my dark Angel." I grin stupidly.

His eyes gleam with mirth, "Dark angel?"

"Yes. Darker than night and beautiful than angel. You know Alex calls me Angel too." I utter.