Aftermath

This book is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and incidents are product of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locals or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2019 by @akankshajais123.

All rights reserved. Including right to reproduce the book or the portion thereof in any form whatsoever. No part of this book maybe reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of the publisher, excepting brief quotes used in reviews.

......

Romero,

From the very first time I saw you, I knew you were either going to mend me or break me. Irony, now I am the one who is breaking us both. Do you know when I first saw you, I thought you were so out of my league but turn out you were my only league. I tried to stop myself from falling for you. But how could I not? You are my soulmate, my other half, the love of my life, my everything. I can write a book if I start to count the emotions and feelings you wake up in me.

I love you, I think I have always loved you even when I denied it and I will always love you. You taught me how to live, how to smile and how to laugh again. You are in my heart, in my blood, you have imprinted my soul. You became my family, my one and only. Everyday with you felt like a dream, a terrifyingly beautiful dream. I crave for you, your touch, and your attention. I never would have realised I could be this possessive about someone but I am. I want to crawl anyone's eye who stares you the way only I have right to. You are the most beautiful person I have ever known and you made me so deliriously happy. You made me feel alive again.

Because of all these devotion you have given me, I have to go. I can't stay and watch you kill yourself knowing I'm the reason at first place. You can't stop taking drugs, you proved it by taking that hit. But if my leaving could help you somehow I'd do it, even if it kills me.

I will always cherish our time together, all the memories we have made, and those silly arguments, your irrational jealousy, your possessiveness, your smile, our first date, that night under stars, those fireflies, your burnt toast, your kiss, your touch, I'm going miss everything baby.

I know you are furious with me for leaving you like that but I had to. I had no other option. We both know you would have never let me leave otherwise. I had a decision to make, it was either your life or mine, the choice was simple Rom. It's you, it would always be you. Your life means more to me than my own.

Just know that I will never stop loving you. You will always have my heart.

Please let me go.

I love you.

Always yours

Ray.

* * * * *

Hey loves!

Welcome back to the journey of Romira. So, it's the start of second book. Hope you all liked it and if you did then please Vote, Comment and Share.

I will not start updating it directly. I'm taking a short break to clear my mind and put things back in my brain. It would be only for a week or two, I hope you can survive without me.

But don't stop your votes and comments on first book or this, it could get you an early update! ;-)

Until next time.

Love

Akanksha