Chapter - 51

"When you finally find your person, your passion and your fashion, hold it with all your might."
~~~~~

Akira
---------

Lost in thoughts I step out of the building, gripping the piece of paper in my hand.

Linda

I go through it once more but this time her name and her contact details written boldly on a white paper give me a pause.

As reality of what I have decided to do comes down, a sense of panic hovers at the edge, trying to reach out to me. It's attempts to choke me staggers my step and I come to a halt.

What am I doing?

Am I really going to do it?

Goodness.

Her name stares back at me, making it all more real than I had realised.

Before this moment when I didn't have the way to reach out her, I was in a dilemma but now I'm am in tons of dilemma with no particular right answer.

I just had my gut feeling and the confidence in my ability to make Romero understand it.

I guess I thought these would be enough.

But now?

I'm trembling and I don't know if it's excitement, nervousness or fear.

And I don't know if I can do it.

A car honks nearby and I look up to find Paul is waiting for me.

Shaking my head, I slide in and find my phone sitting at the corner. Picking it up I first send a text to Romero to tell him that I'm leaving with Paul and then I type the numbers from the paper but my finger stills before the call could connect, and hover over the call button.

"Are you okay?"

I glance up, my eyes connect with his concerned one's and exhale. "Yes, I am fine."

He nods, "Home?"

I turn off the phone and put the paper in my purse, resisting to look at it again and reply, "Home."

AT Home I pace around the bedroom unable to come up with a decision. Anxiety increasing by each passing moment.

Come on.

After what seems like hours of walking aimlessly I finally slump down on our bed and call one person I know would help me clear things up.

"Hey-"

"What's wrong?"

Huh?

"Why in the world would you ask that?"

"Isn't there?"

"What makes you think that?"

Logan huffs, "Babe, I have known you more than half of our lives, give me some credit."

Despite everything, I laugh, "Seriously though, how did you conclude that something is wrong with me?"

"Remember how I've always told you I have psychic powers and you never believed me?" I can almost hear his grin from the other side.

I roll my eyes, "Just like you never believed that mother Teresa is my great great grandmother."

He cracks up, "Now don't be like that. You still don't have any proof of your claim and I just gave you mine. Accept my powers!"

"Not even over my dead body."

"That can be arranged." He tries to say that in a deep tone that's way off the chart and we both end up laughing hard.