Chapter 24

~~~~~

Unknown
--------------

He looms in dark watching her giggle and blush as her boyfriend whispers in her ear. One might think they are match made in heaven.

And the bitch?

She appears to be perfectly happy as though she belongs here, as if she deserves to be here.

She deserves nothing but cold concrete grave.

Her boyfriend glares at anyone who so much as to glance at her. He loves her dearly, this much is obvious but the idiot thinks he can protect her from him.

He can try all he wants, everywhere he wants but he will never be able to get him.

'At least no until I give my verdict.'

Because the bitch is a sinner and she must be punished.

She laughs, her voice is angelic just like face, he sneers.

A facade.

An illusion.

She must die.

Soon.

It's not just about revenge but it's also about balance.

The balance she is disturbing by each day she continues in this world.

His lips curl into a twisted smile.

He will restore the balance.

She will die.

Soon.

Before that he needs to take care of someone else.

Someone the bitch is going to cry for.

Someone she will miss.

But he is not cruel, is he?

Oh, he is generous.

He will send the bitch up there too.

Soon.

"Wait for me, Ray and I hope you will like my present."

With one last laugh, he disappears into the black night, whistling as he moves.

• • •

Akira
-------

"Ira!"

We pause and look back to find Sydney walking toward us. Dressed in crimson red, low cut gown, she is a vision. It's not just my thought because the way Lucas is hovering over her certainly dares anyone to stare her for long. I give him a nod and smile, he waves back muttering 'hey'.

Syd gives me short hug. "Oh my god! I told you this would look good on you. You look marvelous."

I smile, "So you did. You look amazing too and if I'm not wrong someone is getting crazy over it." I point to Lucas who is greeting Romero.