Chapter 41

Hello! Here's another update! I've never updated this quickly before lol. But I wanted to get another one in before school started, so enjoy! Remember to vote and comment! Love you all!    -Torixx

-Louis' P.O.V

Harry called Gemma, and right now, she was sitting on our sofa with Lizzie on her lap. Alex was on her way to the house after I called her, practically sobbing on the phone. She turned her 25 minute drive into a 15 minute drive, letting herself in the door. Anna, who loves Alex almost more than me, got up from beside Harry and ran to her the moment she opened the door. 

"Oh sweetheart," Alex squeezed her tightly, kissing her head repeatedly. "I am so sorry," 

"Alex," She started to cry again. Jamie was sitting on the floor infant of Harry's legs. He was quiet since we told him what was going on. Jamie stood up to go hug Alex. Alex let go of Anna so that she could hug him. His ears sunk back as he hugged her, kitten whimpers leaving his lips. That made Harry frown. He knew Jamie was scared too, but those kitten whimpers were painful for Harry. That was their way of signaling their fear. 

"Hi, Jamie, my love," She kissed his head then let go of the hug to go steal Lizzie. "I'll give her back," Gemma smiled. 

"All good," Alex spun the little girl in a slow twirl, earning little giggles from Elizabeth. 

"How is my angel baby. Heard about how brave you were today," Lizzie snuggled against Alex, giggling again. 

"Uh huh," Alex kissed her cheek before sitting her back on Gemma's lap. She came over to Harry and I who were sat next to each other. She hugged us both and kissed us both on the cheek. 

"Are you okay?" She asked, more so me. She sat down on the sofa beside Harry. Anna came over and sat herself on Alex's lap, Jamie going to sit on the other side of Gemma. 

"I have no idea," I admitted. "There's been so much happening lately that it's suffocating. Like, I find out my dad isn't my dad, my real dad goes and kills my ex-husband for real this time, and now my fake dad wants to be on my side after not being on my side for my entire life. Like what the actual fuck," I laughed sarcastically, not believing the words that came out of my mouth. 

"Yeah, I have no words. I don't understand why this is happening to you guys. You're all literally my favorite people to exist, and this is how the universe is treating you. It's fucked up," 

"So like, what exactly is the plan? Do you have one?" Gemma asked. 

"We don't because we have no idea what's going on. I really don't want you as far away as you are," Harry said. "I terrified for Niall right now. We have no idea what Rob is planning, and I have no idea who he's willing to hurt to get to me. Niall's about to have a baby, literally so vulnerable right now, and I have no idea if he's safe," I didn't even think of that. Jamie perked up.

"Uncle Ni?" I looked over at my son, Harry also doing so. The boy grabbed his aunt's hand. "Auntie Gems, you can't go home," He whimpered. "You gotta stay with us," Gemma frowned down at the little boy. "I want Uncle Niall," 

"Baby," Harry said. "He's not feeling good, bud. He'll be in the hospital soon to have the baby," 

"Dad?" Anna said. Harry looked at her as I just squeezed her tighter. "He's gonna try and hurt your babies," He put a protective hand on his belly. 

"I won't let him, baby," I reassured. "He's not touching your brothers. He'll have to kill me first," Obviously that was the wrong thing to say. I wasn't thinking before I said it. That statement sent Anna into a state of panic. From my lap, I felt her breathing become more and more uneasy.