Chapter 48

-Harry's P.O.V

"Dada," My daughter whimpered as the truck came to a stop.

"Shh. I love you," The back doors opened, and two of the men pulled us out, causing my daughter to fall once again. Her ankle must've still hurt from earlier. She let out a cry. "Could you not be that rough with her? She's four," I said.

"Shut up," the guy shoving me along said. "Keep walking," I was forced to walk extra slow because my daughter was limping beside me.

"Baby, you okay?" She sniffled and shook her head.

"It hurts," She whimpered.

"If you take the zip ties off, i'm not gonna run. I just want to carry my daughter,"

"Sorry, no-can-do," The asshole replied. "She'll live," And that's when my daughter started crying. "Fucking hell,"

"She's a little kid, asshole," I spat. Lizzie was walking beside me, her face hiding in my shirt. She was wiping her eyes and her nose on me, but I really didn't care. "Can you at least let her zip ties off?"

"Nope," I watched as the other car also opened up, my sister and other two kids stepping out. Their hands were all zip tied too.

"Dad!" Anna called. I gave her a weak smile.  We were shoved down a basement where they actually let the zip tied off the kids, at least. They trusted them more than Gemma and I, I guess. The left the room, shutting and locking the door behind them.

"Fucking hell," Gemma said. "Fuck, Harry. What do we do?"

"I don't know," Jamie and Anna sat down against the wall. "Lizzie, why don't you go sit as well so your foot doesn't hurt," She whimpered and stumbled over to her siblings, carefully sitting next to Anna.

"Dad? What's gonna happen to Arlo?" Anna frowned. I frowned back.

"I don't know, honey. He'll be okay," She just sadly brought her knees up to her chest, frowning.

"I'm sure Daddy will find us," Jamie said. "He has to," he looked at me. "Right?" I gave a weak smile, managing to take a seat next to him. My sister stayed standing up.

"Yeah, baby," I honestly had no idea. "He will,"

"I want my d-daddy," Lizzie whimpered.

"I know, baby. I know," She got up and hurried over to me, plopping down on my lap, nuzzling as close as she could to me. My hands were still bound, so I couldn't hug her.

"This is bullshit," Gemma said.

"Aunt Gemma, it's gonna be okay," Jamie said and frowned.

"Are we supposed to just sit here and wait for something to happen?" Gemma said, more directly to me.

"I don't know what else you want me to do, Gemma,"

"We have to come up with some sort of plan to at least get them out of here,"

"No," Lizzie cried. "W-Wanna stay with Dada," Her grip on me tightened. I just kissed the top of her head. Her ears were flat against her head and she was whimpering quietly against me.

Gemma sighed.

"Honey, it's to keep you safe," Gemma explained. Lizzie hissed in response. I gasped. She's never hissed at anyone before.

"Elizabeth. That is not nice," She just burst into tears, gripping onto me as tight as she possibly could.

"I-I don't wanna leave you, Dada," she sobbed. Her sobbing halted at the sound of the lock on the door moving. She was terrified. I mean, we all we're, but she sad freaking out the most.