Chapter 43

A/N: Hey! Another update! something super major happens here, and i honestly wasn't even ready to write this. I was debating whether or not to have this happen, but I did. Remember to comment! I wanna know your reactions! love you -Torixxx

⚠️Character death⚠️

-Louis' P.O.V

"What do you want?" I spat into the phone. Harry sat up, a protective arm around our daughter. He rolled the bassinet even closer to him.

"I drove by earlier today and couldn't help but notice you weren't home. Those cops that sit outside your house are quite oblivious," Louis' face twisted up in confusion.

"What? Where are you?"

"Better question is why are you not home but your kids are? With the babysitter and sister?"

"Don't hurt them," I looked over at Harry, my eyes slightly wide.

"Oh I won't, not now. But I wanted to talk. I'm sure you wanted to. I killed your ex, so I assume you have questions," Rage filled my face.

"And if I don't talk?"

"Louis," He laughed. "Your home is completely unguarded-" My eyes widened. "Oh yeah, they're dead,"

"What!" I fumbled through my pocket to find my car keys.

"I'm watching the hybrid boy and your daughter through the window as we speak-"

"Don't touch them," I was seething. "I'll meet you somewhere, just please don't hurt them,"

"Bring your husband," I gulped.

"I-I can't do that. I won't do that," A loud click made me widen my eyes.

"And why's that?" Fuck. He can't know that Harry's completely vulnerable in the hospital with two premature babies, where he cannot leave.

"I-I-"

"Louis," Harry finally said. I looked at him. "Who is that?" He had a death grip on our youngest daughter who just stared at me.

I gave him an anxious smile.

"I'll be right there, but he can't come. J-Just leave my family alone,"

"Fine. Meet me at this address," Then the line went dead after he told me where he was.

"Fuck," I ran my hand through my hair. "Harry, I gotta go. You're safe. Just-just, I'll be back,"

"Louis what does he want?"

"I really don't know but he killed the police around the house and he's watching them at home. I need to go. Niall and Liam are down the hall,"

"Daddy," Lizzie whimpered "Where are you going, Daddy?" She squirmed away from Harry and ran to me, hugging my legs.

"I have to go talk to someone, baby. Stay here with Dada and the babies,"

"Don't go," She whimpered.

"I have to, honey," I tilted her chin up so she looked up at me. "I'll be okay. Keep Dada company okay?" I brushed a tear off her cheek with my thumb. "Love you," I lifted her up and laid her back down with Harry then kissed her forehead.

"Louis please be careful," Harry pleaded. I kissed his lips then.

"I will. I'll call you the moment I'm on my way back to you,"

I gave each one last kiss, and kissed the bassinet, before hurrying out of the hospital and to my father/uncle's home.

I sighed with relief the moment I saw his car, glad that he was here and not lying to me. I parked my car and walked up to the door, knocking over and over. The door flung open and the evil man stood there.