Chapter 36

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long on this chapter. As you know if you read my previous authors note, I was worrying about my dog and trying not to focus on anything but him. I wanted to update you guys on him. Unfortunately, he passed away on May 29th. That was two weeks ago from this previous Friday. I am still grieving, but I am doing a lot better now. I miss him so much. You have no idea. He was really sick, and putting him down was the best and most humane thing we could have done for him. He's in a better place right now, and all that matters is that he's not suffering anymore. 

Here's the chapter you all have been waiting for! Hope you all like it! Love you guys :) 

-Louis' P.O.V

Tuesday came along, and the temperatures outside were nearly below freezing, and the roads were still icy. That meant that the kids got another day off from school. Harry had a doctor's appointment today, and we had chatted for a mere second just so see whether or not I would be attending. We agreed that I would since these are both of our babies, and I obviously still care about Harry and his well-being. He is my husband, even if we were in a bit of a fight. The hard part was that we had to bring the kids with us. Liam and Niall couldn't watch them, and Alex had to go help her parents with clearing the snow and ice from their driveway and sidewalks. We would've asked Gemma, but she lived a bit far, and it wasn't worth the risk of her slipping on the ice. 

"How about we go get hot chocolate or something afterwards?" Harry asked the kids from the passenger seat of the car that I drove. 

"Yes Dada! I wanna go!" Lizzie said excitedly. 

"Jamie? Anna? Wanna go?" Anna didn't say a word, but Jamie answered with a yes. I just drove, turning the volume of the radio up to get rid of the awkward silence between Harry and myself. 

"When we get there, you need to behave," I told Lizzie. "No bouncing off the walls, capeesh? There are other mummies and daddies there that have babies coming too," I trusted the older two to behave. 

"How did they all get babies?" She suddenly asked. Luckily, we've explained this to the other two kids before, so neither Harry or myself were completely caught off guard. We both glanced at each other, and we actually let out a small chuckle. We shook that off, Harry explaining to Lizzie that the baby got there by a magic wizard who put babies in daddies or mummies bellies. She believed it. 

At the doctors, I held Elizabeth's hand as we crossed the parking lot, Anna right next to me while the boys walked behind us. 

The doctors appointment went rather smoothly. The kids were well behaved, and the babies were both doing great. Both of our baby boys were healthy. Harry and I managed to speak just a few words here and there without arguing, so that was good. As of now, I was driving to the cafe right down town since Harry promised the kids hot chocolate. 

At the cafe, I parked the car in the parking lot and just sat there. Everyone got their seatbelts off and got out of the car. Harry raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Are you joining us?" We actually got along really well today. It was probably cause the babies just always make us so happy that it was just natural for us to be somewhat decent today. Though, I felt like just sitting in the car to wait. 

"I'm just gonna wait in here," I told him. When I looked at Anna, I could see that her entire face fell. She's been acting really strange lately. I've noticed that she doesn't like to go anywhere without me, and I didn't understand why. 

"Alright. C'mon guys," Harry said. Right before they turned to leave, Anna stopped them. 

"I'm gonna stay with Daddy. I changed my mind," She said, ready to climb back in the car. Harry frowned.