Chapter 13

-Harry's P.O.V

"Hey, so we have good news," I said into my cellphone as I walked through the grocery with Lizzie in the front part of the shopping cart.

"We love good news," Gemma replied.

"Can ya come over so I can tell you? Or we come over yours?"

"Yeah! Sure! I'll head over in a few hours. I'm out running a few errands, but I'll stop by. Haven't seen my babies in so long!"

"Wanna talk to Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Aw yeah, sure," I handed the phone to my daughter who pressed it to her ear and began talking to my sister.

"Uh huh.... Yeah.... uh huh....mhm.... Miss you too," It was the middle of the week now, and I was stressing over my school work, so I decided to take Lizzie out food shopping because we were lacking food at the house and Louis was working, and the two of us were bored at home. Alex had to take the day off because she had a family member pass away,  so she's actually taking as long as she needed off to grieve and all that. So it was just Lizzie and I. "Okay.... I love you too," She paused to giggle. "Bye bye," She gave me the phone back after hanging up. She poked my belly even though the bump was pretty nonexistent right now. "Baby," Louis and I had a doctor's appointment today, so he was coming home early and the kids were going over Liam and Niall's for a little bit. Niall was pretty pregnant right now (He was due in March), and we have yet to tell them the news. We were telling them today.

When we got home, I told Gemma to come by later for dinner so Louis and I could have time at the doctor's office. I put the groceries away and waited for my husband to come home. Lizzie was on my lap, reading a book to me. Well, she was trying. I helped her.

"Dada?" She said when it was done and we were eating popcorn and coloring together.

"Lizzie," I said to respond to her as I colored a giraffe.

"Can we get a doggy? Or a kitty?" I smiled lightly.

"Maybe darling. Ask Daddy when he gets home,"

"Okay," She said and giggled. "When's he coming?"

"You'll see him after our doctors appointment. I'm dropping you and your siblings at Liam and Niall's right after I pick them up," 

I took my kid and got her in the car, driving the two of us to the school, where I sat there and waited for Anna and Jamie to walk out. They walked out laughing at something that Jamie was showing her. It was some piece of paper. I smiled as they neared the car and opened the back seat, getting in.

"Dad, are we still going to Liam's house?" Anna asked me as she buckled herself.

"Yes, ma'am. Only until my appointment is over,"

"Alright,"  I drove to my best friend's house and walked them up to the door, letting Elizabeth ring the doorbell while I held her. Niall answered the door, his tail immediately starting to wag.

"Hello lovelies," He said, hugging each of my kids and taking Lizzie from me. "And you're waiting until after you guys get back to tell us where you're going after you get back?" I smiled and nodded. "Alright," He laughed. "Well tell Louis I said hello. Have fun,"

"Bye," I smiled, said bye to my kids and went home to find Louis getting ready to go to the doctors with me. "Hello there," I said to him as he changed into more casual clothes. He came over to me and kissed my lips.

"Kids with Liam and Niall?" I nodded and hugged him.

"Gemma's coming over this evening for dinner. Is that okay?"