Chapter 35

A/N: This chapter isn't really good at all, but I am currently nearing the end of my first semester at college. With that comes a lot of projects, exams, and then finals, so I don't think I will be able to update for a couple of weeks. I will try to write here and there, but my focus will be on school for a bit until the semester is done. I hope you all are doing well and I hope you all are staying healthy and safe. I love you guys so much! Please leave a vote and a comment! Thanks so much for reading! 

-3rd P.O.V

The following day, Sunday, neither of the two fathers wanted to talk to one another or see one another. Louis slept in the guest room while Harry slept in their room. They would wait for the kids to go to bed before Louis went to bed, just so they wouldn't see the two dads separated. Luckily, Lizzie didn't wake either of the two up in the middle of the night. She knew they were fighting, much like her siblings, ands he didn't want her parents to know that she was worried, so she didn't bother them about it. However, she has been the clingiest she has ever been. The other kids acted fine, although, Anna found it really difficult to talk to Harry. She loved him so much, but she was hurt. She definitely acted a little bit distant from him, but she tried her best not to. Jamie seemed the most okay.

"Anna, what can I get you for lunch?" Harry asked her as he stood in the kitchen. She looked up from the couch.

"U-Uh anything I guess," She said quietly, turning back around face the TV. Harry furrowed his eyebrows, but he didn't think much about it as he whipped together three sandwiches for his kids.

"Dad guess what?" Jamie said, walking into the kitchen. Jamie was doing the best at acting like nothing was wrong. 

"Hm?"

"Daddy said it's supposed to snow tomorrow, and they might cancel school," Harry smiled.

"Oh yeah! I saw that. We're suppose to get a lot, so hopefully there's enough to go outside and play or something. Maybe Daddy or myself can take you guys sledding," 

"Yeah! That'd be so fun. Lizzie's never been sledding. I mean, we went last year, but she was too little," Harry smiled at his son and led him over to the kitchen table. 

"Mhm. I  held her on my lap, but she got too scared as we were going down. That could definitely  be why Daddy's her favorite," He joked. 

"Anna, could you go get your sister to eat?" Harry asked his oldest daughter. She silently got up and brushed past her father, going up the guest room where Louis was with Lizzie. She knocked softly on the door before walking in. Louis looked up from his laptop with his glasses on. Lizzie was laying beside him as he was sat against the headboard, her thumb in her mouth and eyes on the laptop screen, while her cheek rested on his leg. 

"Lizzie, Dad made lunch," The tired little girl whined and held onto Louis a bit tighter. Anna just shrugged and went downstairs. Harry waited at the kitchen table for his youngest daughter.

"Is she coming?" Harry asked Anna. She just shook her head. Harry sighed. "Could you bring this up to her?" He asked his older daughter. She didn't argue and just took the plate, not saying anything to him as she went back upstairs and into the guest room again. Anna held the plate out to Lizzie who took it, holding it on her lap after she sat up. Anna leaned over Louis and hugged him. 

"Hi, honey," He said kindly, kissing her head. "What's your brother up to?"

"He's sitting with Dad and eating," She paused. "I'm gonna go eat too," 

"Alright, go ahead, love," Anna went downstairs and over to the kitchen table, sitting at the head of the table, so she did't have to sit across or next to Harry. Harry didn't think anything of it as he ate with his kids.