Chapter 34

A/N: It is currently 2:45 in the morning, and I actually really liked writing this chapter. I had to register for my classes for the fall semester, and let me tell you, it's not looking pretty! It's going to be very stressful and I'll probably cry a lot between September and December. Anyway, who cares. Here's the chapter! I don't know when or how long this book is going to be, but I'll just keep writing until I think I can find a nice closure. I'm thinking around 50 chapters? I don't know. Could be more, could be less. We'll see! Love you guys! Remember to vote and comment! 

-3rd Person P.O.V

"Harry! Wait!" Louis shouted after his husband as he sat in the front seat of the car. He just sat there with his arms crossed since Louis had the keys. Louis got in the drivers seat and put the keys in, but he didn't put the car in reverse to leave yet. Harry turned to face him. "Harry, what's wrong?" 

"Can we just go home? I want to see my kids,"

"We have to talk about this," Louis pleaded. 

"Just drive," Harry turned his face away from Louis and looked out of his window. Louis sighed and pulled away from the house, the drive silent. It wasn't awkward, it was just really tense. Louis bit his trembling lip. He knew why Harry was so upset. He understood him. But, he believed Joe. He believed everything he said, and he felt oddly somewhat safe, if that's the right word to use. He knew Harry would hate the idea of agreeing with the man. He knew it would start a huge argument, and he wasn't ready to bring it up. But, he had to.

"Harry, I trust him," 

"What?" Harry said in shock. "No. Fuck no,"

"Harry he-" The younger lad looked at Louis with bewildered eyes.

"How could you fucking trust him? After everything he's done? He's hurt our kids countless of times Louis! He's shot my son twice! He's eight years old! He never should have ben shot at all! Your father kidnaped your daughter and was just a complete asshole to our other child when all she wanted was to meet him! He's wanted me dead for years! How can you trust him?" He was raging.

"Harry-" He wasn't done.

"Most of all, he's lied to you your entire life! Your entire life is a fucking lie, Louis! He's not even your fucking father, and you had to find out through your dead but very alive husband! They both lied to you and you want to go and trust them the second one's nice to you? Fuck that shit, Louis. My kids are not negotiable," As soon as they got home, he hurried inside, Louis right behind him. 

"Harry, please! We need to talk about this properly!" Louis called after his husband as he raced up the steps, slamming their bedroom door once he was in it. Louis let out a deep sigh and turned to face his very alarmed children and best friends. 

"Louis?" Liam said, standing up. The kids, and Niall, just stared at father of three. Louis hugged his best friend. "Wanna tell me what happened?" Liam asked and walked him out of the room and away from listening ears. He'd probably inform Niall later. 

"I should go talk to your other dad," Niall informed the three kids. "Anna, Jamie? Can you guys watch her?" He asked his niece and nephew. 

"Yeah," He placed Lizzie on the couch beside Jamie and got up, going upstairs and to Louis and Harry's room. He knocked softly. "Hazza, it's your bestest friend in the whole wide world. He'd like to speak to you," 

"I-It's unlocked," Harry sniffled. Niall opened the door and stepped inside, moving his very pregnant self over to the bed and sitting on the edge. 

"You know, all this stress isn't food for Mr. mini yous," Niall said, rubbing his best friend's stomach. 

"They're the only things keeping me somewhat sane right now, Niall,"