Chapter 30

-3rd Person P.O.V

"Bye Dad," Jamie said as he hugged Harry extra tight. He was going back to school today, and as a shy kid, he was nervous. He was excited to go back, but he's afraid of being the center of attention. His friends would be all over him, and he didn't want that. Anna stood by Alex's side as they waited for Jamie to say bye to his parents. 

"Bye bud. I love you,"

"Can you come with us?" He said shyly, his tail wrapping around himself from his nerves. Harry smiled slightly, cupping his son's cheek and rubbing it with his thumb. 

"Bud, you'll be fine. Anna said you can hang out with her today. Plus, you get to see Jonah and Noah! You haven't seen them in forever!" That brought a small smile to his lips. 

"Yeah, you're right," Harry hugged him once more and kissed his head before Jamie went over to Louis, who stood in a suit as he was off to work, and hugged him too

"Have a good day, Jamie. Love you," 

"Love you too. Bye Lizzie," He said and waved at his sister. 

"Are you coming with me, so your daddies can get to work?" Alex asked Lizzie. Harry had some schoolwork to do, while Louis was about to leave for work. He just needed to make sure Jamie was alright going to school before he left. Lizzie hugged Louis and whimpered. "Lizzie," Alex pouted. "C'mon! We'll have a fun day! You and me. We'll go to the aquarium if you want?" She was asleep upstairs but the sound of pans clashing, because of Harry, woke her up. Since then, she's been following Louis around the house all morning as he got ready for work and helped get the kids ready for school. 

"Lizzie, go with Alex. Dada and I have school and work today. You guys will have fun, I promise. I'll walk you to the car," He suggested and grabbed his own car keys. "Bye Hazzy. Love you," He told Harry before pecking his lips. Everyone said their goodbyes, and so Louis followed the kids and Alex out to her car. Louis hoisted Lizzie in her carseat that was moved into Alex's car that morning, followed by a kiss on the forehead after buckling her in. "Be good. I love you," He pouted his lips for a peck on the lips, which Lizzie did. However, she was still on the verge of tears. "Once Dada's done his work, you can hang out with him. Okay? For now, you can hang out with Alex," The little girl just sucked her thumb, little tears trickling down her sad face. "I'll see you later, baby," The two eight-year-olds and Alex were ready to go; they were just waiting on Louis to leave Lizzie. He sighed as he looked at her sad face. "Ugh. Fine. C'mon," Alex raised an eyebrow. "Wanna come with me?" Lizzie nodded as fast as she could, leaping into Louis' arms the moment he unbuckled her. With one arm, he removed the carseat and put it in his car. "Go in and say bye to Dada," 

Louis was the CEO, so it wasn't like he couldn't bring her. She ran inside and upstairs to Harry who went up when he thought everyone left. She walked into his room and went over to him, hugging him as he sat at his desk.

"Baby, what are you doing?" He asked, pausing a video he was just beginning to watch. "Shouldn't you be with Alex?" 

"Daddy said I can go with him," 

"Oh," He leaned down and hugged her, kissing her curly mop of hair. "To work?" She nodded. "Oh. Alright. I'll see you when Daddy gets home, then yeah?" She nodded again. "Be good," The little girl kissed her dad on the cheek. "C'mom. Let's go get you some toys then or you'll get bored.

"Daddy has toys at his office, Dada," 

"I know, but you should bring some stuff from here too. C'mon," He got up and took her into her room, grabbing her small backpack they used whenever they traveled to keep things that kept her occupied. He put some coloring books in there with some crayons, some dolls, and a couple of other things before sending her on her way. He went to the kitchen and got her a few juice boxes and snacks, too. She hugged Harry once more before going outside to meet Louis at the car. Alex left already, so it was just Louis waiting. Harry waved at them from the door, Louis and Lizzie waving back.