Chapter 15

-3rd Person

Louis cleaned up the broken class before going back outside to Harry who was sitting on the porch swing with their youngest child who managed to fall asleep during the time Louis left Harry with the kids.

"Find anything?" He asked softly, trying to keep his baby from waking up.

"Uh, yeah," Louis gulped. "I-I went into our room and a bunch of pictures of you with Jamie and Lizzie we're shattered," Harry's eyes widened.

"Oh my god, what the hell? How did someone get in the house?"

"I-I don't know, but I'm going to call Liam and see if he can lend us a spare bedroom because I'm not comfortable having the kids here," Harry just nodded, agreeing fully with his husband.

Louis was upstairs packing Elizabeth's suitcase while Harry was helping the other two kids pack. All three kids were confused about what was happening but they didn't question their parents. Liam agreed to letting the family stay as long as they needed. They only had two spare rooms, so Anna and Jamie were sharing a room, and then Louis, Harry, and Lizzie were sharing.

Lizzie was sitting on her bed while she watched Louis pack.

"Darling, why don't you bring over some toys you want to bring-" he got cut off from his other daughter shouting from down the hall.

"Daddy!" She suddenly appeared in the room. "Do you know where my Harry is?" Her stuffed cat that she still had.

"Is he not in your room?"

"No, Dad and I looked everywhere-" her eyes squinted at Lizzie. "You took it," Lizzie's ears flattened against her head.

"Nu uh! Why would I take it?"

"Because you take my things all the time," Anna looked around the room and sure enough, it was sat right behind Lizzie on the bed. "You're such a liar! Give it to me!" She said and went to grab it, but Lizzie whined and held a firm grip on the stuffed animal, hissing at her sister.

"Hey! Enough!" Louis yelled at them both. "You, give the cat back to your sister right now. It was extremely wrong of you to take it and then lie about it," he told Elizabeth.

"B-But I want Dada,"

"That's not your actual father. That's her stuffed animal. Give it to your sister now," Lizzie reluctantly gave it to her sister, a pout on her lip.

"Don't touch it again," Anna said and stormed out of the room.

"Get your toys," Louis said sternly.

Back in Adrianna's room, she was standing beside Harry as he helped her get her suitcase together on her bed.

"Dad, is something really wrong?" She asked. "Daddy seems on edge,"

"We'll explain everything later, okay? I promise. For now, just help with this so we can go to Uncle Liam's and Uncle Niall's, okay?" She frowned and nodded, folding a pair of pants and laying them in the suitcase.

"Is it to do with my grandpa?"

"Anna, like I said, we will let you know," she hugged her step-dad's waist. "Got your Harry?" He asked as he hugged her lightly with one arm, the other packing the bag.

"Mhm. I wanna carry him in the car,"

"Alright darling," after he finished getting all of her things together, he zipped up her third suitcase. They didn't know how long they'd be staying at Liam's, so they packed enough for a while.

As Harry was about to leave the room to help Jamie, Louis came in with Lizzie's few suitcases too, the little girl behind him.

"I'm going to take these all out to the car. I'll pack both of our things as you help Jamie," Louis said. "Lizzie stay with Dada, please," Lizzie looked at Harry and tiredly reached her arms towards him.