Chapter 33

A/N: This is a realllyyy long chapter! Probably the longest I've ever written! It's almost 3000 words. Enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment! 

-3rd Person P.O.V

It was Friday night, and both Louis and Harry were laying in bed watching some movie. Tomorrow they had to get up early, so they could go meet Joe at the small diner that they agreed to go to. Louis was nervous, but Harry felt even worse. He had two babies inside of him that he needed to protect, and his motherly instincts were screaming at him to stay home tomorrow, but he trusted Louis. And if Louis said it was safe, then Harry believed him. 

"You sure about this?" Harry asked his husband as the two were wrapped in one another's arms. Louis just nodded. 

"Yeah. If it possibly helps protects our babies and you, then yes. You still want to come?"

"Every mother instinct in me is telling me to stay home, but I want to go. I should go," Louis just smiled adoringly at his husband. 

"I love you, you know that?" Harry just smiled and nodded. Louis leaned in and pressed his lips to Harry's soft ones, and heir lips danced together. Louis took the remote to the TV while they laid there kissing one another and shut the it off. Harry cupped Louis' face while Louis held Harry's waist, their eyes closed. Their legs were all tangled up, and Louis ended up bringing his fingers up to play with Harry's curls, the two getting lost in the kiss. The only sounds were the slight breaths of the two and... feet? Louis sighed and pulled away from the kiss when the doorknob jiggled. It was one in the morning, so why was a kid awake? 

"I got it," Louis got up after kissing Harry once more and opened the door to Jamie. His ears were hidden in his unruly hair and his tail wrapped around his waist. "Bud, what are you doing up?"

"I-I uh, sorta threw up," 

"What? Are you alright? Did you make it to the toilet?" Harry asked, getting out of bed, wearing just sweatpants. Louis, too, was only in sweatpants. 

"U-Uh no," Harry sighed and hugged his son, pressing a soft kiss to his hair. 

"Hey, no worries. Go lay with Daddy, so I can clean up your bed," Jamie and Louis went back to bed while Harry went into his son's room. He nearly gagged at the smell. His hormones did not mix well with the smell, and he felt himself wanting to get sick. He didn't, thankfully. He quickly got the sheets off the bed and took them down to the laundry room, throwing them into the washing machine before going back up to put the extra set on his bed. He walked back into the bedroom once the bed was all set and climbed into bed with his boys. He placed his hand on his son's forehead, his eyebrow raising at how hot he felt. "Hold on," He got up again and hurried into the bathroom that was connected to Louis and Harry's bedroom, returning with a thermometer and some liquid Tylenol. The younger boy sat up, so Harry placed the digital thermometer under his son's tongue. "Keep that there," He handed Louis the little cup of medicine before going into the bathroom to wet a washcloth, wringing it out so it was a little bit damp. He returned to the room to see Louis reading the thermometer. 

"102.2" Louis said, handing his son the medicine. Jamie cringed as he drank the nasty grape flavored medicine. "Here, baby. Lay down," So, Jamie did. Harry placed the washcloth on his son's forehead before climbing back into bed.

"Get some sleep, buddy. Love you," Harry said. Jamie curled up right against Harry, shutting his green eyes. 

"Love you, buddy," Louis told him. 

"Love you Dad. Love you, Daddy

The following morning, Louis and Harry woke up to their alarm blaring at 8:30. They had to get up and start getting ready to head out. Harry felt so guilty for leaving his son since was sick, but he needed to go with Louis. He was just as curious, if not more, as Louis was to see what was going on. Jamie sat on the bed, had also been woken up by the alarm.