Chapter 5

SMUT SMUT SMUT

-Harry's P.O.V

Louis and I were in a department store; Louis was trying to find something for me to wear to this fashion show this Saturday. His narcissistic self made me shop through his clothing line since it'd be free. He wasn't going to pay for his own stuff. The kids were with us too because we went after they got home from school and Louis got home from work, but they were walking behind us, just minding their business as Louis held up suits to me and different colored ties.

"Lou, I have clothes at home,"

"Yeah, but I wanna buy you a new outfit for this," He took a gray blazer and held it up to me, shook his head, and put it back. His eyes suddenly widened as he came across the most horrific thing, but I low-key loved it. He grabbed a pink suit jacket, a black shirt to go underneath, and the same color pink pants with what looked like a gold dragon on them (outfit at the top. "Go try this on," I sighed and went into the dressing room with him following with he kids behind him.

"Louis, I don't know," I said from inside the dressing room. "It looks weird with my ears and tail," I actually kind of really liked it, I just wanted to hear Louis say I looked good in it.

"Let me see," I opened the door and his jaw dropped. "FuCk," He gasped on accident, making all three kids look at him, their eyes wide. A second later, they went back to looking at their iPads. Well, Lizzie watched Anna play on hers since she didn't have one yet. She was too young. Louis brought his lips to my ear. "Makes me really horny," This time, I widened my eyes as I blushed slightly. "Can we make a baby when we get home?" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I don't know if making a baby right now is a good idea, but I'll still let you fuck me," I said quietly back. I reached into my pocket of the jeans I was wearing before, handing Louis money. "Go take the kids to get food or something. I'm gonna go shopping myself," I said, winking. I could see the lust in Louis' eyes. He softly kissed my cheek, letting his lips stay there for a moment before traveling them up to my ear, nibbling lightly on one, making my cat ear twitch at the sensation.

"Be quick so we can get home," He whispered before walking away to let me change. I got dressed and followed Louis to the checkout line, letting them know he was 'buying' my clothes even though it was free for him. He still gave them some money to go towards the store itself.

"Kiddos, Daddy's taking you to get dinner. I'll be there shortly," I explained to my kids.

"I wanna go with you," Jamie said.

"No, stay with Daddy. I'll be quick. Promise," He just shrugged and they walked away together, Louis turned slightly to look at me, shooting me a wink. I bit my lip and walked in the direction of Spencer's. Louis liked to get kinky from time to time, and luckily, I did too.

Before returning of my family, I dropped the bag of inappropriate items in the car so the kids wouldn't question it. I went back in and went up to the food court, finding my kids and husband at the Mexican restaurant, devouring tortilla chips. I sat down next to Anna since that was the seat the was open. Jamie was next to Louis across from the girls and myself, and Elizabeth was next to Anna.

"Hi Dad," Anna said, taking a bite of her burrito.

"Hey babies," Lizzie leaned across the table to grab her drink, the sleeve of her purple shirt going into the melted cheese from her quesadilla.

"Uh oh," She said, looking at the yellow mess.

"Honey, you have to be careful," Louis explained, moving her plate over so it was no longer in the way. She grabbed her drink and took a few sips before setting it right near the edge of the table. I immediately pushed it further back for a smaller chance of her knocking it over. "So, where'd you go?" Louis asked me. I just shrugged, a smug look on my face, causing Louis to smirk slightly. He was just eating a salad while the kids devoured burritos and quesadillas, and the tortilla chips of course. "Want anything?" Louis asked me. I just shook my head.