Chapter 1

-3rd person P.O.V

"Hey Alex?" Adrianna said as she walked up to her after school one day with Jamie slowly following, Lizzie at her side. Louis was working as usual and Harry actually was studying online to work on a degree in psychology. He wanted to be a therapist because he said he really liked helping people. They had Alex still as the nanny for a few reasons. 1. Harry often needed time to sit alone in his office while he did his online school work, and he sometimes left the house too incase things got too hectic at home. 2. Alex needed her job still, and she was Louis' best friend, so he couldn't just kick her out. Lastly, 3. Anna would be absolutely devastated if Louis fired Alex since she loved her so much.

"Hm?" Alex responded to Anna.

"Can I have my friend Lexi come over?"

"Yeah sure. Are her parents okay with that?" Anna nodded her head. "Alright, sure," Anna ran over to find her best friend while Jamie stuck by Alex and Lizzie. The kids and Alex arrived home. Jamie set his backpack down on the kitchen counter stool and ran up to see his dad.

"Hi Dad," Now that the kids were a little older, Harry was called Dad instead of Dada, though, Lizzie still called him Dada. Louis was still Daddy.

"Hey bud," He said, still focused on his schoolwork. "How was school today?" Jamie smiled and climbed on the bed.

"It was good. Anna's friend is over. Lexi," Lexi was a human with a human mother and father. She was one of the sweetest kids Harry and Louis have ever met besides their own.

"Alright. You didn't want anyone to come over?"

"I asked Noah, but he couldn't. He had a dentist appointment today after school," Harry ruffled his son's hair between his ears.

"Alright bud. Why don't ya head back downstairs so Alex doesn't wonder where you are. Go get a snack or something and start your homework," Jamie kissed his father on the cheek.

"Okay. I love you," Harry smiled.

"Love you too," With that, he hurried back downstairs, passing Elizabeth on the stairs. She ended up going into Harry's office too. She did this a lot, and Harry never seemed to mind. She liked to snuggle with him while he got his work done. She pushed open the heavy door, walking over to him as he sat in his chair and just climbed into his lap, causing him to hit the keyboard, making a bunch of typos in his paper. "Hello," He said to his youngest daughter. She cuddled in his chest, not saying anything as she put her thumb in her mouth, her ears flat against her head. She wasn't sad, just tired. "Can I have a kiss?" The toddler leaned up and kissed her dad on the cheek.

"What time is Daddy coming home?"

"The usual time, babe. Right before dinner time. About an hour and a half,"

"I wanna show him something,"

"Yeah? Whatcha gonna show him?"

"I drew him a picture today with Alex. She said he'll love it," Harry smiled down at his baby after staring at his computer while he was listening.

"Yeah? I'm sure he will. Why don't you go make him some more? So he can have a bunch,"

"Okay Dada," She crawled off of his lap and ran to Anna's room instead because she heard them giggling in there. She knocked on the door, Anna opening it and rolling her eyes at her little sister. Elizabeth peaked behind her big sister to see them playing with Barbies, the little girl interested. "Can I play with you?"

"No, I have a friend over and you're too little to play with us," Lizzie pouted her lip, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Please? I wanna play with you. I'm not too little,"