Chapter 31

-Louis' P.O.V

"Get out," Was the first thing I said after a long moment of silence. I needed to think to myself. I needed to drive my daughter home and go get a drink. My uncle was my father, well, not my father who was actually my uncle. "I-I just need some peace and quiet," 

"Louis-" Jeremy said, his eyes full of tears. "I'm sorry," I looked at him with tears tricking down my face. 

"Just go. Please. I want to get my daughter and bring her home and just be alone," Jeremy gave a sympathetic nod and headed out. Louis turned to where he thought his baby was, on the sofa in front of the sofa watching her TV show. His blue eyes widened when he didn't see her, worry running through him immediately. "Baby? Honey, where are you?" Nothing. However, it didn't take long for him to spot a pair of feet sticking out from behind the sofa. He hurried over and looked behind it, sighing as he watched his baby play a game on his phone. "Honey," She looked up and immediately stretched her arms up to him. He lifted her up and cuddled her as she wrapped her legs around him, her head cuddling on his chest. "I'm gonna bring you home to Dada, okay?" She nodded. 

"Want him," I kissed her soft curls. 

"What were you doing behind the couch?" I asked as I packed up her toys, still holding her tight. 

"You and Anna's daddy were yelling. I wanted to call Dada, but I didn't know how," I kissed her again and headed out of my building with her, going into the elevator, and hitting the lobby button. 

"I'm sorry if we scared you. We didn't mean to, baby girl. But, we'll go get Dada now," I checked the time and it was only ten. I had a meeting in a hour, but when I got to the lobby, I told Jasmine to cancel all of my meetings. She just nodded and did as told as I walked out to my car, getting my daughter in her carseat. 

When we got home, I wasn't surprised to see Niall's car in the driveway. I got out of the car and helped my daughter out, watching her run to the door and run inside. 

"Dada!" She called even though both Harry and Niall sat on the sofa with Alex in the living room, all drinking coffee or tea. He looked up with a raised eyebrow as his daughter attacked him in a hug. 

"Hey, sugar plum," He looked up at me. "How come you guys are home?"  Harry asked. 

"Just- just keep an eye on her. I promise I'll explain later. I just need to clear my head," I pecked my husband's lips and then Lizzie's before rushing out and heading to the nearest bar. 

-Harry's P.O.V

"Baby," I said to my toddler. "Did something happen at Daddy's work?" The little girl gripped onto me a little tighter and just nodded. "What happened baby?" 

"Anna's Papa came, but that's all I remember. I was hiding because they were fighting and Daddy was crying,"

"Jeremy was there?" She just shrugged and ket out a small sniffle. "Can you watch her?" I asked Niall or Alex, who just nodded. I handed my baby over to Alex who had outstretched arms for my baby. Lizzie let out a kitten-whimper as I stepped away, which alarmed me. All hybrids had that instinct. The moment they heard that baby whimper, it was part of our nature to drop everything and go to our young. I looked at Lizzie with a pained expression. She needed me, but I had to go call Louis. I had to. Niall, as an expecting father also felt that instinct as his hormones were all over the place. He took the little girl from Alex, his motherly side coming out, wanting to nurture the upset child. However the whimpers continued as I walked out of the room with my phone pressed to my ear. Louis answered momentarily, probably awaiting my call. 

"Harry," He said. "I promise you, I'm fine. I just need to get a couple of drinks to clear my head a bit. I promise you I will explain things to you later.