Chapter 46

A/N: Hey! Enjoy this update! this is not my favorite chapter at all, but I just wanted to get an update for you all. I don't have time to edit it right this second, but I will do so later. Remember to vote and comment! Love you all -Torixx

-Harry's P.O.V

Anna refused to leave my side. We were in a motel in the middle of nowhere. There were two queen size beds. It was Gemma and Jamie in the one bed, and the girls sharing the bed with me.

It was past midnight, and everyone was asleep besides Anna and myself. Anna was cuddled up against me, just crying quietly. She's been crying on and off all day. She missed Louis so much. I did end up buying both Gemma and I a burner phone that only allowed phone calls. It was a cheap flip phone, so all we could do was call. And it ran on minutes, so we had to ration the louis-calls.

"Honey," I said softly, careful not to wake anyone else up. "Baby, we'll see daddy again,"

"H-How do you know?" She whimpered.

"Because he loves you and would never ever put you in a situation that would remove him from your life," She didn't respond to that.

"I don't want him t-to die,"

"Baby," I frowned. "He's not going to," She's lost two important people, so it was completely understandable for her fears. She had every right to be scared. If Louis ever did die (obviously besides when he's old). So, I just held her and let her cry. Nothing I could really say would help her. Louis being here would help her. "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked her. She nodded. I got out of bed careful not to wake Elizabeth. Anna followed and got out of bed, automatically grabbing my hand. "Hold on, honey. Let me put her with your aunt and brother," As I picked my youngest daughter up, the little girl stirred. Dammit. She brought her fists to her eyes, rubbing them. I sighed as she opened her eyes. "Hey, go back to sleep babes," She whimpered. "Shh,"

"W-What doin?"

"Nothing, honey. Go to sleep," If I told her Anna and I were going out, she'd demand to join. So, I had to lie.

"B-But why is Anna up?"

"She can come," Anna said, her tears now gone.

"Anna and I are going for a walk. Do you want to join?" My daughter nuzzled her face in my neck, nodding against me. "Can you walk?" She immediately shook her head, causing me to sigh. "Okay," I made sure to grab the key to the room before the three of us headed outside. Not surprising, Lizzie fell asleep before we were out for even five minutes. Anna and I found a bench along the motel property, so we just sat there. I looked over at her when she tilted her head to look up at the sky that was littered in tiny stars.

"Dad?" She said after a few minutes.

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?" I looked at her, and she looked back.

"Of course, sweetie. You can ask me anything no matter what,"

"Do you ever get angry and me and Daddy?"

"For what?" She shrugged.

"Because all of this started when we met you," I frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Like when I was little and when you first came over? how daddy fell in love with you? And how you became my best friend?" My heart swelled at her calling me her best friend. "Remember when you went away the first time? When I got my Harry?" I nodded. "Do you get mad that you're in danger because of us?"

"Anna," She was looking at me with tearful eyes. "I don't blame you guys for any of this. Your grandfather wanted to hurt us since before we met you. You and your dad saved us, so no. I don't get mad at you for any of this. If it weren't for you and Daddy, Lizzie and your brothers wouldn't be here," She leaned over, her head resting on my shoulder. "I love you so much,"