Chapter 10

-Louis' P.O.V

Lizzie held my hand as she cried. I walked her back to Jamie and told her to sit down with him. This little girl walked in here with her head held high and she had high hopes that my father would like her, only to have him talk to her the way he did. Knowing I had to go back in the other room, I had to comfort Elizabeth as quickly as possible, or Anna (and possibly Harry, too) would freak out. I left Harry in there on purpose even though I was told to bring Harry too. I kissed my little girl on the head.

"Elizabeth, hey, I don't want you to cry," I told her, wiping her hot tears with my thumb. She reached her arms up to me, but I couldn't. "Baby, I have to go back in there," So, instead, I hugged her. "Don't be upset of him and the things he said to you. He's a jerk, but he's not worth your tears, baby girl,"

"B-But I didn't d-do anything b-bad to make him h-hate me," She sobbed. I just hugged her, kissing her multiple times on the face to calm, her down. "I-I want Dada," She sobbed.

"Baby, you can't go back in there, and he has to stay in there with Anna and I. You just stay here with Jamie, okay?" She didn't reply and just pointed to the door where she knew Harry was. "No, babe," She threw her arms around my neck. "Honey, I have to go back,"

"C-Can I hug Dada?" She cried.

"Quickly," She followed me back into the other room, her ears disappearing further into her curly hair as she kept her eyes away from my father's, running to her dad, hugging him tight. "She wanted a hug," Harry held a kiss other head for a few seconds, rubbing her back as he hugged her too with one arm.

"Love you," Harry said quietly to her.

"I-I love you, D-Dada," Harry lifted her chin with his middle finger and index finger, smiling at her cute face. I looked at my father who rolled his eyes at the two, but still, he remained quiet. Harry kissed her tiny nose.

"Now, go sit with Jamie, yeah?" She nodded her head, a smile now present on her lips. He patted her bum as she ran out to find her brother while I remained in the room, sitting down and pulling Anna on my lap. She was still silent. Until now. She leaned up to my ear.

"Do I call him Grandpa?" She whispered as quietly as she could, no one hearing her question even though Harry was right next to us. I looked at my beautiful daughter and nodded my head.

"Wanna ask something?" I asked quietly. She shrugged. "Want me to?" She shrugged again.

"Why are you here again?" Joe interrupted.

"We want to know why you're trying to kill us still,"

"I never admitted to that," He told me.

"You told me that if I brought my kids in here, that you would speak about this. We know you had something to do with it," Harry leaned over and poked Anna's arm, pointing to the empty chair beside him since he was in the wheelchair. She scooted over and sat next to me rather that on my lap, hurting my injured self. She held his left hand, even though it was in a cast.

"Okay? And I'm telling-" I was fuming with every word that left his mouth, so I cut him off and just finally got angry and yelled at him.

"Why are you such a dick! We know you're lying!" Anna jumped at the sudden outburst, but she calmed down a second later. "I'm your son!"

"You stopped being my son the moment you left me to rot in this prison cell, to be with that-- that monster!" He said, yelling and pointing towards Harry. "And now you're a father to his offspring! Fine! Yes, I want them out of your life! All three! So when a desperate kid comes up to me and asks me for help and I can help them, I do, but as long as I get something in return,"