Chapter 19

This picture has nothing to do with the chapter but it's golden

-Harry's P.O.V

"Dad?" Adrianna said as she was sitting at the kitchen table, picking at the pancakes on her plate. Liam and Niall were here too as well as the other two kids, eating quietly. My tail was swaying behind me, my ears sticking up, as I cooked up the last bit of pancakes that Louis didn't have time to make. He left fifteen minutes ago. I turned slightly to look at her as I flipped a pancake over.

"Hm?" She set her fork down and came over to me, leaning her head on the counter beside the stove. "If you're worried about your dad, don't. He'll be fine,"

"I wanna call him cause I didn't get to see him this morning," I leaned down and kissed her head.

"He's driving, babe,"

"Please? He texts and drives all the time?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"He does? He never does with me in the car?" She bit her lip.

"Uh, anyway, can I call him?" She said, avoiding my question.

"Fine, but tell him I need to talk to him when he gets home," She stole my phone and sat back down and called him.

"Hi Daddy," She said while eating. "Yeah, he's mad at you... I accidentally admitted to you texting and driving.... he told me to tell you that he needs to talk to you when you get home. I think you're in trouble," She giggled. "Sorry," She looked up at me as I carried the last bit of pancakes over, sitting next to my youngest child since Jamie was at the head of the table. Niall was at the other head of the table with Liam to the right, sitting next to Anna.

"How come you're not eating?" I asked Elizabeth, gesturing to her plate full of food.

"Not hungry," She said, laying her head on the table.

"Why not, love?" She just shrugged. "Can you please eat babe? For me?" She sighed and sat up. "Think you can take eight bites?" She nodded her head and ate really slowly. "Thank you," I said and kissed her head again.

"So you'll be home later?" Anna said to Louis on the phone as she finished eating, taking her plate to the sink. She went into the living room and laid down on the floor in front of the television as she talked to her father.

"She loves him a lot," Liam pointed out. I smiled.

"Yeah, she does. He loves her too. He's always going off about how much he loves her and how proud of her he is all the time," Out of nowhere, she started cracking up while talking to Louis, holding her stomach from laughing so hard.

"No! You can't do that!" She shouted and laughed more. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"They're all getting so big," Liam said, shaking his head in positive disbelief.

"It is crazy. I can't believe my only son is going to be nine," I said, looking at my little boy. He looked up from the book he was reading, while eating, and smiled at me, his ears perking up. "My baby," I pouted. "Stop getting older, baby. Want you to stay my baby forever," He got down from his chair and came over to me, hugging me. I hugged him back and kissed between his pointy ears. Once we let go of the hug, he went back and sat down. "Can't give your old man a kiss on the cheek?" I pouted. He got came back over and kissed my cheek, going back to sit down.

"Here Dad," Anna said, handing the phone to me. "He had to go," I took my phone and set it on the table.

"Hope things go well," I said and sighed.

-Louis' P.O.V

"Bye baby girl. I'll call on the way home, okay?"

"Mhm. Bye Daddy, love you,"