Chapter 2

-3rd Person P.O.V

Louis has been completely out of touch with his father besides the time he asked Louis to visit a couple months ago to apologize. Louis will never forgive him. Never. He planned on never seeing his father again, and he never wanted his youngest daughter to even meet him. Elizabeth never questioned about who her grandfather was because it was never talked about. At least not around her. Harry would often ask Louis if he felt weird that his dad was in jail. Obviously Louis would have done anything to have a normal father, so yes it felt weird at times, but then he would remember the horror that man put Louis' entire family through. It wasn't worth it to daydream.

"You know," Harry started as the family was out grocery shopping one Saturday night. Elizabeth was asleep in the front part of the shopping cart that Louis was pushing while the other two kids walked ahead of them just chatting away with each other. "Your dad is crazy" He said, setting a bag of carrots into the back.

"Yeah? Your point?" Louis replied with a raised eyebrow.

"I get it,"

"What?"

"I get why he did what he did. Everything he did was horrible, yes, but he did it because of your mother. It's not like he just suddenly hated hybrids-" Louis cut him off.

"Are you trying to justify his actions? You sound just as crazy as him," Harry shrugged.

"I'm just saying. You don't have to see him as such a monster,"

"He is a monster. He kidnapped not only you and Jamie, but he kidnapped Adrianna too for his selfish reasons. What normal person kidnaps his own granddaughter?" Louis paused to look at their three kids, then turned back to Harry. "Can we not talk about this? At least not here?"

"Yes, sorry. I'm just trying to help you not hate him so much," Louis turned to face his husband.

"We'll talk about this at home if you really want to continue this conversation," Just as he said that, Anna came over to Louis and just hugged him as he walked. "Hi,"

"Hi Daddy,"

"You want something," She smiled innocently up at him, her eyes big. "What," He said more as a statement rather than a question.

"Can we get candy? Me and Jamie?"

"Maybe. I'll think about it,"

"Okay," She smiled and ran up to her brother to tell him the news. As the family was walking through the bread aisle, Elizabeth stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes.

"Look who's joined the party," Louis said gently to a now awake Lizzie. She looked at her Daddy and whined, reaching for him to hold her, even though he was pushing the cart. "Harry can you push this?" He said, lifting his baby from the front compartment, holding her on his hip. Harry took over and pushed the cart along as the family continued shopping.

"My neck hurts, Daddy,"

"Probably from falling asleep in that," He said, pointing to the shopping cart. "It'll feel better. Promise," He said, grabbing a jar of peanut butter and putting it in the back with one hand while the other arm held his daughter securely. She wrapped her arms around Louis' neck loosely while her cheek rested comfortably on his chest. Harry looked over at the two.

"Love you guys," Louis looked up at the love of his life.

"Love you too," He responded, smiling.

At home and after all of the groceries were put away, Louis sat on the sofa with Elizabeth and Harry, the other two running up to play in their rooms. Lizzie stayed cuddled on Louis, but she made sure her foot was rested on Harry. Harry smiled at her, leaning over to kiss her cheek.