Chapter 6

-3rd Person P.O.V

Louis kept bouncing his leg, unable to focus on the runway and the models wearing his clothing. He just felt like something was wrong; he couldn't tell if he was thinking something bad at home or something here. He was leaning more towards home because he was just more concerned about his kids than anything. He would get up and call home if this fashion show wasn't his. He looked at Harry. Harry felt him looking at him and looked at him.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Can you call Liam or Niall? Make sure everything's all right,"

"Louis, they're fine," Harry assured. Louis gave him a look. "Fine. I'll be back," He got up from his seat after kissing Louis' cheek, walking out of the room to call Niall. "Hey Niall," He said once he answered.

"Hey Harry," He was whispering. "What's up?"

"Louis' worried about the kids. Is everything fine at home?" It was past eight o'clock and the dads got there only two hours ago.

"Yeah, they're perfectly fine. Anna won't leave Liam's side, but Jamie and Elizabeth are fine. Lizzie's asleep on my lap and your son is reading," Jamie loved to read. He'd read with Jamie (his dad) all the time.

"Is Anna still worried about Louis and I?"

"Yeah, the poor kid. I feel awful,"

"Can you put her on the phone?" Harry could hear shuffling and then my baby's voice came through.

"Dad?"

"Hey babes, you alright?"

"Yeah I'm okay. Are you and Daddy alright?"

"Yes, baby. We're fine,"

"Is Daddy there?"

"He's working, honey. He has to watch the show. You should go to sleep soon," Harry told her.

"I don't want to until you're home,"

"I know, but we're gonna be out late babe, and we don't want you worrying about us. We're fine,"

"I'll try to go to sleep, but I wanna say goodnight to you before I do,"

"You can call me again if you want to," she paused.

"Can you please let me talk to Daddy?" Her voice cracked. "I-I just wanna know that he's okay,"

"Anna, I wouldn't lie to you, babe. He's fine. He's busy right now, but I promise you-" She cut her cat-eared father off.

"Please?"

"Okay, okay, give me one minute okay?" Harry let out a deep sigh and hurried into the room again and found Louis, sitting next to him. "Louis," He looked at Louis with worried eyes.

"Are they okay?"

"Yes, but Anna wants you to talk to her,"

"I would if I could leave the room," It was rude, but Harry had no choice answer the phone during the show. "Anna, he can't right now," he said quietly.

"D-Dad," She sniffled. Harry looked at Louis who was already looking at him. He shook his head at Louis, telling him that Anna wouldn't hang up the phone.

"Adrianna," Harry said in a warning tone. "Your father is busy. I promise you, we both will wake you up once we get home to say goodnight" He said while walking out of the room again.

Anna was so sad when she hung up the phone. Liam had to force her to go to bed or else she never would. The only kid up was Jamie and he was just hanging with Niall and Liam, while he continued to play his video games.