2

Jennie POV

While Lisa's still in shock to realize who I am, I immediately snatched her camera and pushed her to the side. I stood up and ran towards the veranda and hold her camera in the midair.

"Jennie!!!! Don't you dare let go!!!!" Lisa came running towards me to save her forever girlfriend and probably might get married to this little thing in the future.

"Bite me! I'll fucking crash this to the ground! Say goodbye to your baby, Lisa!" I said in blank face. I'm not afraid of this idiot!

"Ohhh... Bite Mommy, Daddy." Wendy! Her sidekick! Another stupid human being that I hate!

"Wedding pictures are in there, Jennie! Can you grow up? Just by an inch!" Lisa is stupefied.

"Again. Fuck you! Quit mocking my height because mine is normal for a woman of my age! And does me, Jennie Kim, look like she cares? The memory card will be intact even if this thing gone into pieces. YOU STUPID BRAINLESS IDIOT!" I state as matter of fact. I hang the strap in my pinky. For that size of forehead, she got a pea-sized brain.

"First of all, you are born small! Second, you are still small even if you aged!" Lisa shouted back at me that made Wendy laughed out loud. I lowered her camera.

"What do you waaaant!" Lisa now squinting her eyes at me.

"Delete those you took with me in it earlier!!!!!" I growl at her.

"You look cute there though, Jennie." Wendy giggling.

"Shut up Wendy or else your body will go down with this camera!!!" I pointed at her.

"Damn it, Manoban! Just make a truce!" Fact? Her yellowish friend Wendy is afraid of me.

I smirked.

Lisa looked at me straight in the eye and starts to walk towards me.

"STOP!!! RIGHT!!! THERE!!!" I shouted as she's getting closer.

Lisa is not stopping, and I can't read her face. She's angry, annoyed... I don't know!

"Don't you dare come near me! I will fucking throw this!!! S-stop!" She's almost near me.

Lisa put her hands in the rails enclosing me. She's towering me with her height. She stared at me and run her hands on my shoulder.

Did she just touch me? That's a first?

She continues to move her hand towards my fingers very slowly then traced it with her eyes. And I can't still fucking move! She gets the strap without sweat and smiled at me.

Damn it!

Just when I thought she's done, she freaking move her face near me and winked!

"Good girl. Daddy will not bite you... yet."

*****

Lisa POV

Jennie's going to kill me! Or if I'm lucky I will just face a harassment case courtesy of her dad.

I'm just playing it cool for my beloved camera. Hell! That's my most expensive one!

I just realized, I touched her. That's a first...

"Good girl. Daddy will not bite you... yet." I winked at her. I sound like a pedophile with a balloon on hand grinning and winking at this little annoying woman.

My knees getting wobbly now. I should go away before she snaps my neck. I walked backwards slowly and shouted.

"WENDY, RUN!!!!!!!!"