6

Jennie POV

I'm driving and happily singing a song playing on the radio when my phone rang.

Hello? Unknown number.

Hi, Jennie it's me Lisa. Look on your left!

I looked and saw the evil doll on her car. Steadying her drive to level with my speed.

Have you thought about my proposal? I love women! I know what men likes and you just have to trust me!

I ended the call.

"I can get you someone just within a year! A year, Jennieeee!" Lisa shouting crazy from her car.

I rolled my window down. Raise my middle finger and drove away.

My phone is ringing again.

WHAT! WHERE DID YOU GET MY NUMBER!

I will tell you if you hear me? Pleaaaase!

FUCK YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE CHUCKIE!

*****

I'm inside a boutique checking dresses. I'm in the rack of clothes, I was about to check the next one when Lisa's head pop out!

Jesus Christ!

"Your appearance in the magazine will put your business into fame! And that is what you called publicity!" She exclaimed.

Then Wendy on the next! "Plus! A boyfriend!"

"You're gonna be a bride in no time!" In unison.

I punched their faces and ended up rolling in the floor with bleeding nose.

My fist hurts but worth it.

*****

"NO! You honestly think that I would believe that you would get me a boyfriend?"

Lisa's here again in my office. Pleading again. Again and again.

I stood up and poke her chest while I say these words,

"You arrogant, selfish, evil, asshole, play girl and sex maniac sapien,"

Lisa starts to move backwards.

"You will get me just someone like you!!!"

Lisa stopped, "Wa-wait. I'm arrogant. Selfish. Evil. Asshole. Ok, I get it. But why are you mad at me for being a play girl? Or a sex maniac?"

Then she changed our position grinning I'm now the one who's walking backwards.

"GET OUT!"

*****

"Jennie, Jennie. I'm fucking tired running can you stop? I've been like this for quite some time now!"

Lisa again. Give me all the synonym of the word again.

I'm earlier in peace playing tennis when this out of this world devil came in and starts to ask me again.

See. Again.

I pushed hard that make her stumble on the floor. I walked over her stomach with my full weight. Twice and stomp on it!

"Fuck! Ouch!"

*****

Lisa POV

For the freaking love of photography.

I let her walk over my abs! Girls praise this not for her to walk over!

I'm running around this court for God knows how long but Jennie kept on avoiding me.